Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looking back I can see why Darlene never gave up on Elliot when Mastermind Elliot would do some wild shit. She knew that wasn't her "real" brother acting like that. Damn this finale was real good and I want to rewatch the first couple seasons. Sam Esmail killed this shit, definitely one of my favorite shows this past decade.

Plus she felt like leaving him was the reason he ended up that way. I woulda never predicted the show would have played out how it did after watching season 1.

Can’t wait to see what Esmail does next

Plus she felt like leaving him was the reason he ended up that way. I woulda never predicted the show would have played out how it did after watching season 1.

Can’t wait to see what Esmail does next

Yea I'm gonna watch his new series in February, shit looks good and it gots Rosario's fine ass in it.

Jus finished episode 5...

the-rock-clapping.gif

As an avid Mr robot follower......I still haven't seen the finale. Even came here purposely to read the comments first. Can't muster up the motivation.

The ending was...jus that "the ending". To discuss it would jus be exhausting.

But eps 5 and 7 almost made it worth it. Both episodes were works of art. Vera my dude, im ready to wife the therapist irl. whole episode was dope af. Tho i saw that ewww reveal coming from miles away. s/o to Young MA, played a solid henchman.

Last edited:
Just finished season 1

Fight club my all time favorite movie, I loved all the twists.... This shit amazing.... The music is great...I just sent back to episode 4...I might wanna watch the whole season 1 again

Shit was good

Just finished season 1

Fight club my all time favorite movie, I loved all the twists.... This shit amazing.... The music is great...I just sent back to episode 4...I might wanna watch the whole season 1 again

Shit was good

Yea. Season 1 is dope af.

Back