Welcome To aBlackWeb

Every time my 21 year old comes in the room to talk about this show I want to watch it less and less.
And you also used to parkour across entire downtown areas?

I could run a 10k with ease. Adding the parkour shits would have prolly cut my endurance in half.

It's not a stretch, especially if you've been training to do that kind of shit in the first place.

Elliot was a fuckin druggie and showed no propensity of doing parkour in his spare fuckin time lol...

that being said I didnt hold that against the show/episode...

And maybe im not paying enough attn to it but they dont even seem to use that 80s sci fi synth music during scenes anymore or at least very little

They were heavy on that shit in the beginning

U should at least watch season 1 after that it has been on a steady decline

The allure, to me anyways, was how it was supposed to have some of it's "hacking" shits rooted in reality. None of that bullshit you normally see with fancy graphics and menus and alladat bullshit and more like the shit I do for a living.

But... Then she started talking about dude has split personality disorder and all these other issues and the way she describes it the shit would bore me to death.

The allure, to me anyways, was how it was supposed to have some of it's "hacking" shits rooted in reality. None of that bullshit you normally see with fancy graphics and menus and alladat bullshit and more like the shit I do for a living.

But... Then she started talking about dude has split personality disorder and all these other issues and the way she describes it the shit would bore me to death.
They tie it in extremely well, alot of the twists because of his issues are by far the best parts.

Lol..and knowing how u feel about homosexuals. The main villian is really gonna piss you off.

Yo literally nothing happened in this shit.

The whole airport scene was trash

Which one of u was sittin there like a gay guy?: "get on the plane Darlene, get on the plane!"

Yo literally nothing happened in this shit.

The whole airport scene was trash

Which one of u was sittin there like a gay guy?: "get on the plane Darlene, get on the plane!"

Lol I was saying, "Get your scary ass on that damn plane!".

I wonder how much everybody got in their E-coin wallet. Looked like it wasn't too crazy an amount cause people weren't doing flips in the park.

Last ep was kinda dope man

But I think they should have just ended it before Elliott walked in on the parallel version of himself, seems like it’s about to get stupid.

The vigilante hacker huh...

Wasn't expecting that twist at all. Definitely enjoyed how they wrapped this show up.

Lol..Elliot lowkey responsible for a lot of deaths. That to be honest, would not have happened if not for his intervention.

This one of those shows that I’m still processing after it ended

I may rewatch it eventually but I liked the ending

Looking back I can see why Darlene never gave up on Elliot when Mastermind Elliot would do some wild shit. She knew that wasn't her "real" brother acting like that. Damn this finale was real good and I want to rewatch the first couple seasons. Sam Esmail killed this shit, definitely one of my favorite shows this past decade.

Back