Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have my own theory, but I'll wait for yall to catch up before I start droppin theories.

That one scene in the hacking tournament was one whole shot, they didn't cut until after those two asian dudes hemmed elliot and his sis up. Not really a big thing but something that caught my eye watching the ep a 2nd time.

I haven't re watched it yet but I'm about to. I recently went back to re watch the first 2 seasons.

I'm tryna catch up, but season two is not as good as the first one. I keep falling asleep lol. I'm on episode 5.

Yea I saw mixed reviews for season 2, I fucked with it heavy tho. I see people saying "Mr Robot is back" , I guess they're saying this season is more like Season 1.

Watching season 3, Season 2 was definitely a set up season. Alot of the shit that happens in season 2 pays off in season 3. I'm talkin main characters are gettin knocked off lol

I had my own theory on the show prior to season 3 starting and after 2 episodes, I think my theory is actually accurate.

Finally watched the 2nd episode, my thoughts are all over the place:

So elliot and mr.robot are essentially working against each other; elliot trying to undermine E corp and make it a "good" company, and mr. robot trying to continue the f-society/tyrell plot

At least, that's what I think is going on........

Also, mr.robot fucked the detectives up when they opened that email at the end, gave up the local of the safe house.

Ether @ joanna going out like that

Last edited:
Elliot and Mr robot have always worked against each other.

But sorry Goldie, been behind a buncha shows. Just caught up

I agree about Angela. Not sure what it is about her, but she does have a certain sex appeal

Ehhh, I can see that but at this point, I guess what I was trying to say was this was the ultimate path their relationship was going to take

This is Tyler Darden all over again lol

They pieced season 2 together perfectly with last night's ep. Great fuckin show.

did i miss something?

when did Tyrell's wife die?

brah, not now...answer my question

you saw it more recently than i did...when did it happen?

Nigga it was a 10 min scene, if u missed that then u clearly wasn't paying attention lol

EP 2 b

Back