Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn that opening 10 mins was intense as shit lol

At this point Elliot can't trust anybody, he can't even trust himself.

I liked that they added some of Angela's back story, hopefully they do more backstories, one being what WhiteRose meant by Elliot's dad (mr.robot) working for them in past.

So this nigga plotted and cooked up this whole scheme, only to try to take it down and fail. So now according to the feds you're still viewed as partly responsible and the group of mfs who will kill ur ass thinks you've turned on them. Elliot's buggin lol

Angela's still bae.

Darlene's a punk ass snitch, I used to really fuck with her character too smh

So, you know how earlier in the season where elliot was shipping all of stuff around to various e corp buildings? What if those were the bombs he tried to stop..........

000.gif

Man it's impossible to watch a season once and fully understand everything with this show lol

Young, anti-social computer programmer Elliot works as a cybersecurity engineer during the day, but at night he is a vigilante hacker. He is recruited by the mysterious leader of an underground group of hackers to join their organization. Elliot's task? Help bring down corporate America, including the company he is paid to protect, which presents him with a moral dilemma. Although he works for a corporation, his personal beliefs make it hard to resist the urge to take down the heads of multinational companies that he believes are running -- and ruining -- the world.

So basically...it’s the story of Thomas Anderson before he became Neo

Caught up on ep.7

Ether @ them using trenton and mobley as the fall guys for the attacks, playing on the anti muslim/arabic sentiment in the country. Joey's acting was good in this ep, wish he was used more. Shout out to whoever put that gangstarr song in the episode.

Angela has lost it, completely checked out mentally.

I missed the first 20 mins of today's ep, prolly gonna rewatch it later this week, but it was a dope ep. Next week's season finale is gonna be crazy. This nigga elliott doesnt know which side he's on and gonna end up gettin killed by both.

Back