Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matter fact, im gonna rewatch the series again. I'm sure there's some shit i didn't catch.

finally saw the last episode

it saved the season for me

the tension at the farm is what made me fall in love with this show

I haven't seen s3 yet and I just started it after rewatching the first 2.....maaaannn Angela is a fuckin snake. I just finished the s3 premiere. She dealing with both elliots separately wtf.

I'm bumping this cuz I know I'm not gonna get it the first time so I wana see what yall said throughout the season.

I haven't seen s3 yet and I just started it after rewatching the first 2.....maaaannn Angela is a fuckin snake. I just finished the s3 premiere. She dealing with both elliots separately wtf.

I'm bumping this cuz I know I'm not gonna get it the first time so I wana see what yall said throughout the season.
im here for the Gabi thoughts

Stay for the post credit scene in the season 3 finale

My dumbass thought s3 was the final season which is why I'm watching it now. I was hella mad when I found out it's gonna be a s4 lol

I just had a thought....and forgive me cuz this is off the dome so it might not be the most coherent....and I may or may not be high so.....

But you know how we think Mr robot is a manifestation of elliot's dead father and elliot has to work to keep Mr robot in check? What if it's the reverse and elliot is actually the one the manifestation created to ease him of some of the grief/guilt? Cuz we think of elliot as the "good" guy and mr robot as the "bad guy"....

Back