Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finished s3.

Ummmm....it was lit.

Angela lost her whole ass mind. I wana say fuck her for what she did, but that damn dr strange time warlock ho/nigga fucked her mind up. Also she the best character on the show.

Fuck Darlene. I dont dislike her but I ain't got nothing for her.

Who I do feel bad for is Dom...

I guess mr robot and elliot will be working together for s4

I don't feel sorry for Baby Meryl Streep she is a stupid character. Experienced FBI agent falling for a suspect and getting played. What a walking cliche. I'm glad she got fucked over. Should've known better.

I don't feel sorry for Baby Meryl Streep she is a stupid character. Experienced FBI agent falling for a suspect and getting played. What a walking cliche. I'm glad she got fucked over. Should've known better.
I feel bad that she got initiated. She was a victim of circumstance on that.

Anybody got the explanation of how whiterose got Angela to see her kid self? That shit tripped me out.

Anybody got the explanation of how whiterose got Angela to see her kid self? That shit tripped me out.

from reddit

I'm going to give a nod to the idea that what WR did to Angela was probably some combo of drugs/hypnotism-mind games that probably amount to brainwashing/mind control. At this point in the show it seems the most reasonable explanation for that situation. While I don't think the whole show or all its people/events are a result of that type of situation, I now think it probable (not just possible) that weird Angela session with WR does fit that bill. So here you go u/a_James_Woods, I agree with your assessment that Angela's meet & greet with WR in S2 was straight-up professional

Yea.

S1 was GOAT.
S2 was confusing af, but the prison reveal saved it.
S3 was much better than S2. Bobby Cannavale was a dope villian

Slept on this shit, one of the doper shoes I've seen in a long time. The way they backtracked in episodes to explain holes left from previous episode. Very dope show, even tho elliot would magically figure out the craziest shit at a moments notice but stayed having people snatch him up by surprise.

Back