Welcome To aBlackWeb

UPDATE: Netflix Will Now Show Commercials For Needed Ad Revenue/Netflix Raises Their Subscription Prices In the U.S. and Canada

Some bright people in that executive suite.

So, their strategy is to get money..........from people who aren't paying.........because they're leeching off paid subscribers...........who probably wouldn't give their friends access to their passwords if they (the subscribers) would get charged in the process.

Swaggy p confused pic.jpg

Make that make sense.

Last edited:
Netflix began clamping down on password sharing in four additional countries earlier this year, but opted not to expand more broadly after it “found enough improvement opportunities” from early launches.

The delayed timing, announced in the company’s latest earnings results, may have added to the company’s challenges in growing its subscriber base during the March quarter.

The company reported a net increase of 1.75 million global streaming subscribers, up nearly 5% from the same period in the prior year, but below the more than 3 million Wall Street analysts had expected.

Netflix said it has seen a “cancel reaction in each market when we announce the news” about the paid sharing option, but then it sees “increased acquisition and revenue.” By delaying the rollout, however, Netflix said “some of the expected membership growth and revenue benefit will fall in Q3 rather than Q2.”
Does anyone even use the basic tier with ads? I use the premium with 4k content

Does anyone even use the basic tier with ads? I use the premium with 4k content

See, this is what I don't understand.

They think they're gonna lure more subscribers by offering a cheaper subscription package with ads.

Yet, they seem totally oblivious to the fact that their current problems didn't start until they raised their monthly fee to $19.99/month.

Back