United States of Amazon: exposing horrible business practices & more

also do the math. me and my friend were talking about this recently and once you do the math, tying in taxes as well, those making $18/hr would still be considered the working poor and struggling to survive

also do the math. me and my friend were talking about this recently and once you do the math, tying in taxes as well, those making $18/hr would still be considered the working poor and struggling to survive

Like I said. Where you at yes. In the DFW. It’s all good

it’s not debatable so just stop.

oh shut tf up

i dont even waste my time debating with you because you have soup for brains

And your wrong as fuck trying to tell me what’s a livable wage where I’m at. That’s your problem. You never been anywhere uncultured ass.

you can buy a fucking 3 bedroom house making that much here.

yall still in here championing bullshit. 18/hr maybe made sense 10 yrs ago. nowadays it doesnt make sense and if CEOs are making billions of dollars, workers should recieve enough money to cover ALL their bills and unexpected expenses/losses.

this idea that the south is generally less expensive is played as well.

the fucking end

I can't speak for anyone else but I do agree that if these CEO's are making billions of dollars off people's hard work then it shouldn't be an issue paying people an actual living wage that covers all expenses.

But the south is cheaper to live than most northern and western states. It's fact. Lol.

Reactions: WilberDMillz
I can't speak for anyone else but I do agree that if these CEO's are betting billions of dollars off people's hard work then it shouldn't be an issue paying people an actual living wage that covers all expenses.

But the south is cheaper to live than most northern and western states. It's fact. Lol.

first off, nobody should have to move to timbuktu just to survive or catch their breath from the throes of late capitalism. plus, you can look and see that the cost of living in the south is comparable to the that of the north.

you may find some disparities in the cost of living because of things like the weather (heat/ac/transportation methods etc) other than that? in 2021, the cost of living is relatively high every damn where.

Reactions: Scandalust313
I can't speak for anyone else but I do agree that if these CEO's are making billions of dollars off people's hard work then it shouldn't be an issue paying people an actual living wage that covers all expenses.

We all agree companies like Amazon def needs to pay folks more due to the money they take in.

Nobody is even arguing that. But certain wages in certain stats is vastly different when it comes to living comfortable.

We all agree companies like Amazon def needs to pay folks more due to the money they take in.

Nobody is even arguing that. But certain wages in certain stats is vastly different when it comes to living comfortable.

Oh, I know... trust me.. LMAO.

I've lived in many places in and outside of this country and I know the cost of living is and can be totally different from state to state, county to county, city to city, and block to block....

Reactions: WilberDMillz
Oh, I know... trust me.. LMAO.

I've lived in many places in and outside of this country and I know the cost of living is and can be totally different from state to state, county to county, city to city, and block to block....

I lived in LA making 15 and couldn’t get a spot by myself and that’s with no car note no extra shit. Shit was rough and had to live with 2 cousins. We had fun though lol

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
$25 to $30 is a liviable rage

My cousins in Cali would love $25-$30/hr. You think no matter the job that should be the hourly wage...I can't see that.

To me the bigger issue is inflation and commodity cost. I guess you can credit it to greed but some of the shit we "need" to live shouldn't cost what it cost. My Aunts house in Cali was valued at $500,000....it's 2br 1bath no garage maybe 1100sf. No way in hell her house worth almost triple my new house with 3br 2bath 1350 sf and a 2 car garage. Half my family in Cali cant afford to live there but refuse to move.

All these companies moving to the Dallas and I hope they better up their pay rate because they low key making the cost of living go higher especially in the North Dallas area and cites close by.