Welcome To aBlackWeb

United States of Amazon: exposing horrible business practices & more

When you say progress. What exactly you mean

Anything fam. Anything that was legal 100 years ago thats illegal now. People were saying the same shit yall was saying about it. Someshit thats clearly wrong, but was legal, mfers were saying the samething yall was saying. Whatever the equivalent of just dont work for them is.

Lmaoooo. Fam do you know nothing life would ever change if everyone thought like you?

I mean you free to think like you. By all means go ahead.

Just saying there are a ton of things that are legal but wrong. And 100 years ago, there was a million more things that were legal but wrong.

And if everyone thought like you did, we would be in the same exact place with no progress as we were 100 years ago.

Not sure what you got out of my post.

Amazon employees can and should unionize if they feel like its necessary. Amazon is just one of the 99% of companies...big and small...that don't want their employees apart of a union.

If you're talking about the last part of what i said...there's no shortage of competitors out there that you can buy stuff from online. So if people feel that strongly about them, they shouldnt buy from them. In some cases, you can just order first party and skip amazon. That legitimately hits amazon where it hurts.

Exactly.

if I lose my job I ain’t tripping because I can find a job paying like that and still be fine on my bills
Was watching this interview w some nigga from Dallas named Charleston White and fam was so proud to brag on his 300k house ... I’m like things definitely different down there

Lmao at $18/hr not being a living wage.

How much would be considered a good living wage? @Race Jones

I think my dad got mad at me today when we were talking about the Democrats trying to push that $15 min wage in their covid bill. He was all for it.

Folks that ain’t never been round the US and spoiled think $18 ain’t a living wage in most cities.

Folks gotta understand. The states is bigger than just NYC, LA and Chicago.

Oh yea fuck Amazon for the scare tactics they trying to pull.

That depends where you trying to live and for me I don't see 37 as living good in dfw but thats just me

Arlington, Grand Prairie, West Dallas, South Dallas, some of North Dallas, and most of Tarrent County.

A single man can afford a house 2,000sq and with utilities and still save a 1000$ a month.

That’s living really good.

Folks that ain’t never been round the US and spoiled think $18 ain’t a living wage in most cities.

Folks gotta understand. The states is bigger than just NYC, LA and Chicago.

Oh yea fuck Amazon for the scare tactics they trying to pull.
This is true. I visit my family in cali every few years. Bro, this niggas got 2-3 kids each and still staying with my aunts and uncles. It's crazy how the elders allow this to happen up there. But they rather stay in cali and struggle than to moved down south for a more comfortable living.

Arlington, Grand Prairie, West Dallas, South Dallas, some of North Dallas, and most of Tarrent County.

A single man can afford a house 2,000sq and with utilities and still save a 1000$ a month.

That’s living really good.
True because I'm doing that I make 80k annually besides last year I made 72k in the pandemic

What that Amazon doing in Bama is something different. I never heard of some of the things they doing.

When I worked for a company sams they didn’t go all out like that but tried to paint being in a union as such a bad thing

An $18 wage isn't bad. Actually, it's pretty good in Alabama and probably most of the south.
My sister has moved all across the country from big city to big city cause "Arkansas ain't popping". While true, She always calling our parents begging for money cause she either not working or not making enough to pay her bills. I been told her if she moved back here I could get her a job where she could live comfortable and travel when she wants. She rather do her own thing and it's kinda strained our relationship cause I told her never to call me asking for money again.

Back