United States of Amazon: exposing horrible business practices & more

Never said i had a issue with folks getting a union.

I said they didn’t expose anything because all companies is up front about anti union

So again. You got it.

In the context of your previously quoted post, "the underlying game" is gentrification.

No Look!

Reactions: SeaSnake
18 is a livable wage in a lot of places and you can own a fucking house and car making that.

Single man/women

Rent/mortgage 1100
Car and insurance 375
Water, internet and lights 300
Grocery 125 (high end)

most cities $18 you can live good. Why is that hard for you to just say ok your right

Doing the math of what that comes out to per check. That list couldn't factor in taxes that come out that check also you left out a few things that people do to live such as gas for their car, buying clothes and going out with their woman and/or friends.

The south has a much cheaper cost of living but $18hr ain't going to cut it IMO.

Doing the math of what that comes out to per check. That list couldn't factor in taxes that come out that check also you left out a few things that people do to live such as gas for their car, buying clothes and going out with their woman and/or friends.

The south has a much cheaper cost of living but $18hr ain't going to cut it IMO.

You can factor all that end and still live good in the DFW.

I know plenty of folks did it here with less. hell I had my own spot making 12 a hour

and you can get a nice 1 bedroom apartment for cheaper than what I put. I went high on that.

Its very much attainable here

Reactions: WilberDMillz
You can factor all that end and still live good in the DFW.

I know plenty of folks did it here with less. hell I had my own spot making 12 a hour

and you can get a nice 1 bedroom apartment for cheaper than what I put. I went high on that.

Its very much attainable here

I don't see it but it ain't shit we can really converse about in regards to it so it what it is.

In all the major cities and especially the surrounding areas you good if you at $18 and ain’t on child support or a fool paying $600 for a damn car (DFW folks dumb as fuck when it comes the car notes lol)

I live in Austin, Texas

I think all the Texans and folks that live In Texas know it isn't cheap here. I mean you could live off that 18 an hour but not great.

The bigger issue is niggas money management issues. My assistant making about that and he feel like he came up lmao

It definitely comes down to how you manage your money.

The south is way cheaper than up north and most west coast states though. I've lived in a bunch of places and one of the reasons I relocated to Texas is due to the benefits and it being a bit cheaper.

I was silly and moved to the most or one of the most expensive cities in the state though. Lmao. It's okay here though and I'm doing fine due to a good bit of passive income I collect but any other place in Texas or in the south I could live hella comfortable without working even part time.

It definitely comes down to how you manage your money.

The south is way cheaper than up north and most west coast states though. I've lived in a bunch of places and one of the reasons I relocated to Texas is due to the benefits and it being a bit cheaper.

I was silly and moved to the most or one of the most expensive cities in the state though. Lmao. It's okay here though and I'm doing fine due to a good bit of passive income I collect but any other place in Texas or in the south I could live hella comfortable without working even part time.

I'm so happy im past the point of looking at a car as a status symbol. Thats where we fuck up. I haven't had a car note in 6-7 years. My newest car is a 2006 model.

Once i calculate what I have left over after i pay my "needed" bills, i scratch my head as to where all my other money go, it's embarrassing.

• Goat
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
yall still in here championing bullshit. 18/hr maybe made sense 10 yrs ago. nowadays it doesnt make sense and if CEOs are making billions of dollars, workers should recieve enough money to cover ALL their bills and unexpected expenses/losses.

this idea that the south is generally less expensive is played as well.

the fucking end