Welcome To aBlackWeb

Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Scarface (1983) Al Pacino

Vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Properly rated.

It was originally panned by critics and underrated until the black community realized its greatness and made critics review it again to change it to a classic.

Middle class white America hated Scarface because of what he represented. So much that Ronald Reagan waged war on drugs and with it Black and Brown people. Scarface was the neglected child of America who used the same resources America used to reach the upper echelons of society and massive wealth, thus embodying the American Dream. Scarface's story is symbolic. Therefore it is NOW Properly rated as an American classic.
where can i watch THIS version of the film

b/c i didnt get none of that from the version i've seen multiple times

Love you bro

Geek niggas got friends locked up and dead too you and laughing at somebody using a scar on his face as a reason why Scarface is good because it seems very meta isn’t joking about somebody’s livelihood

especially when the scar comment was said out of context for all I know you coulda hit your face on a door.

also just because niggas like certain shit and you wanna label them as geeks don’t mean they ain’t put in the same work or maybe more work than you so that in itself is disrespecting somebody else’s livelihood

You're doing it now, I didn't use my scar as a reason I like the movie, I wasn't talkin about the movie when I mentioned my scar, but in Beta fashion you tried to paint it like i said "yo dogs! I got a scar too, scarface is a classic!" on some corny shit.

Between the interviews and many other things said on here, you know who wouldn't harm a fuckin fly. I don't know DJ Akademiks for shit, but i know he's 240 lbs of pussy.

You're doing it now, I didn't use my scar as a reason I like the movie, I wasn't talkin about the movie when I mentioned my scar, but in Beta fashion you tried to paint it like i said "yo dogs! I got a scar too, scarface is a classic!" on some corny shit.

Between the interviews and many other things said on here, you know who wouldn't harm a fuckin fly. I don't know DJ Akademiks for shit, but i know he's 240 lbs of pussy.
You joke like that all the time though. It’s not all fun and games when it’s goldie on the receiving end? All I’m saying to call niggas geeks and faggots when you don’t know shit about them and what they have done or been through could be seen as offensive to them. Telling a nigga that watch Star Wars he wasn’t outside when I know murderers that really messed with nerd shit. My stepbrother that just got murdered a month to this day liked that shit too. He still rapped and he still put in work. Either consider that when you do shit like this again or take the punch when you get it back. Shit not unique or exclusive to you

Ak might shoot a nigga If you cross him. Idk that nigga and he Caribbean

niggas are pussies until they surprise you so no I ain’t assuming nothing

lol I sound mad af but I’m not

you not gonna disrespect me again and I let it slide again. But I’m sorry man if what I said made you upset maybe I was being disrespectful first although I didn’t mean harm when you did

Last edited:
You joke like that all the time though. It’s not all fun and games when it’s goldie on the receiving end? All I’m saying to call niggas geeks and faggots when you don’t know shit about them and what they have done or been through could be seen as offensive to them. Telling a nigga that watch Star Wars he wasn’t outside when I know murderers that really messed with nerd shit. My stepbrother that just got murdered a month to this day liked that shit too. He still rapped and he still put in work. Either consider that when you do shit like this again or take the punch when you get it back. Shit not unique or exclusive to you

Ak might shoot a nigga If you cross him. Idk that nigga and he Caribbean

niggas are pussies until they surprise you so no I ain’t assuming nothing

lol I sound mad af but I’m not

you not gonna disrespect me again and I let it slide again. But I’m sorry man if what I said made you upset

Fam miss me with that 3rd party bullshit.

"But i know niggas" idgaf who you know cuz I'm not talkin about them, i'm talkin about YOU. Have YOU put in work? No.

If you're a square you're a square, stop being defensive and making up fairytale ass scenarios , "What if a fonzworth bentely nigga busts his gun" , guess what? he's still a fonzworth bentely ass nigga.

"Just cuz i like comic books and suspenders, doesn't mean im pussy!!!" You're right fam. :mybad: I dont want any smoke ??

I’ve done things I’m proud of and things I’m not proud of because I had to. For you to ask me if I did anything and then say no is disrespectful and exactly what I’m talking about because you do not know me nigga so stop acting like you do

But cool man I’m the faggot cat collector

got it

@AP21 knew what would happen which is why he made this thread

i asked the people to name the next movie...they named scarface

its 16-12 that its overrated. I'm trying to give people to talk about why this is such a cinematic masterpiece

I don't trust this nigga Beta man lol

One day he said some shit in the Off Topic thread that made me reach out to him to make sure he was good. We chopped it up behind the scenes and bonded a lil bit. No more than 2 days later he was in a thread calling me a clown or bitch nigga, I was like

:niggaa:
After that black board shit, you're better than me

I don't trust this nigga Beta man lol

One day he said some shit in the Off Topic thread that made me reach out to him to make sure he was good. We chopped it up behind the scenes and bonded a lil bit. No more than 2 days later he was in a thread calling me a clown or bitch nigga, I was like

:niggaa:
You mean when “we bonded a bit” in a PM and then I jokingly called you a clown like you jokingly call niggas geeks and then you said we not cool like that you don’t know me and I wouldn’t say it to your face?

Yeah that was crazy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back