Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

I pray you never have a child and it dont work out with the mother so you can understand what this feels like

Edit* U said never

As I've been saying this whole time, u put negative energy into the world u get it back.

And if that happened to me, I wouldn't be on social media making a show out of it. The internet doesn't have feelings, wtf he thought was gonna happen?

And again, he put himself in the position he's in. Idk why you keep disregarding that part

Last edited:
Edit* U said never

As I've been saying this whole time, u put negative energy into the world u get it back.

And if that happened to me, I wouldn't be on social media making a show out of it. The internet doesn't have feelings, wtf he thought was gonna happen?

And again, he put himself in the position he's in. Idk why you keep disregarding that part

aye man, i never said he didnt look like a clown, but that dont mean that i cant empathize with his custody situation

i separate the two

its almost like you're saying that had he not been throwing his shots, then you would feel some type of way about his custody situation, but since he has been acting the way he has, you feel that this karma is warranted.

aye man, i never said he didnt look like a clown, but that dont mean that i cant empathize with his custody situation

i separate the two

its almost like you're saying that had he not been throwing his shots, then you would feel some type of way about his custody situation, but since he has been acting the way he has, you feel that this karma is warranted.

That's exactly what I'm saying, in the words of the great Malcolm X "the chickens came to roost". Plus, I'm not gonna ignore the fact that he allegedly assaulted his daughter and broke his restraining order.

Plus it's all jokes, I don't wish harm on the nigga, but nobody.... NOBODY is above getting roasted.

That's exactly what I'm saying, in the words of the great Malcolm X "the chickens came to roost". Plus, I'm not gonna ignore the fact that he allegedly assaulted his daughter and broke his restraining order.

Plus it's all jokes, I don't wish harm on the nigga, but nobody.... NOBODY is above getting roasted.

is it assault or is it abuse?

sound like to me he whipped his daughter and got a lil heavy handed.

and what were the terms of the order? what did he do to break it?

is it assault or is it abuse?

sound like to me he whipped his daughter and got a lil heavy handed.

and what were the terms of the order? what did he do to break it?

Yea it could be he beat her, but to the point u can't sit? A girl? cmon b.

Apparently he flew plane over a school with a banner

I pray you never have a child and it dont work out with the mother so you can understand what this feels like

I got a seed me and her mom not together anything can be worked out bruh seriously. Dont compare single dads to tyrese please.

Yea it could be he beat her, but to the point u can't sit? A girl? cmon b.

Apparently he flew plane over a school with a banner
again, who is saying this? the ex? did his daughter say he did?

but i dont wanna get caught up in semantics, but i'll entertain that he got a lil heavy handed with the discipline.

now i aint know about the plane shit...thats hilarious for all the wrong reasons

I got a seed me and her mom not together anything can be worked out bruh seriously. Dont compare single dads to tyrese please.
did i say that its not possible to be a single dad and get along with your child's mother?

i didnt

What you always do. I can’t wait to see you joke around one day. I know it’s coming soon. I’m patient.

LMAO

If you weren't so scary and didn't wanna catch the fade, you would've had an opportunity when you come down here in a few weeks

LMAO

If you weren't so scary and didn't wanna catch the fade, you would've had an opportunity when you come down here in a few weeks
Man I ain’t scared. I really don’t even know if we still coming. They stopped talking about it.

NYE tho. It’s on.

Man I ain’t scared. I really don’t even know if we still coming. They stopped talking about it.

NYE tho. It’s on.
Aight, well just let me know

This ass whooping don't got an expiration date

I gotta question dude dedicating lets get it on to his daughter. I'll smack a nigga her age singing that to mine and I sure as hell not singing it to her. A bunch of dad/daughter songs and he wanna pick a sexually explicit song.

No wonder he's angry at Rocky, dude need that F&F check something serious. I have no sympathy for him though, he fucked away all his finances so he's the sole reason why he's broke.

Back