Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

All appears to be well again in Tyrese Gibson's world.

The actor-singer made waves this week with personal details that alarmed his loyal fan base. However, the problems he shared — his messy custody battle with his ex-wife and his beef with "Fast and Furious" costar Dwayne — seem to have been resolved.

Gibson's rep confirmed to The Times on Friday that the investigation by child services into the alleged physical abuse of his 10-year-old daughter, Shayla, has been closed. Gibson, who appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, will not be subjected to criminal charges.

His ex-wife, Norma Gibson, was trying to obtain a permanent restraining order against him after saying that he beat their daughter in August.

The "Sweet Lady" singer also appeared to reconcile with Johnson, with whom he publicly feuded, specifically Johnson's plans to appear in a "Fast and Furious" spinoff. Gibson threatened to leave the franchise if Johnson appeared in the ninth installment.

In an Instagram post that he promised would be his last about Johnson, Gibson said he had "a real heart to heart" with one of Johnson's associates and added that director Justin Lin will return as director of the upcoming films.

Several of Gibson's Instagram posts have since indicated that he's leaving Los Angeles for a while and focusing on his health.

So much for that ‘he beats his kids’ angle

One this I was and will forever be grateful for is not having a spite ex. I can’t say I would act if I wasn’t able to see or talk to my kids. I can’t say I wouldn’t pull up and knock heads off with a baseball bat. Especially with some of the accusations I hear or shit that I see from other failed relationships

I also don’t have them CS problems either

+1 for seeding up women that have put the interest over our children over their ego

he still beat his kid

lmaoo nothing stated negates that
How many times you gon type this until you believe it?

If he beat her as his ex claims, she ain't dropping it just like that

Now if you identify all physical forms of punishments as beatings, then that's another convo altogether

That nigga will never live down that crying shit, some things you need to keep private like your family situations.

But I am happy for homie.

While I am against beating/spanking children, if his ex dropped the charges it may have not been as bad as it allegedly seemed to be. Or she could've been paid off to drop the charges :think2:

But I am happy for homie.

While I am against beating/spanking children, if his ex dropped the charges it may have not been as bad as it allegedly seemed to be. Or she could've been paid off to drop the charges :think2:
Or the prosecutor couldn’t substantiate the claims

I’m sure we haven’t heard the last from the ex and her wanting him ‘to pay’

This entire ordeal brings up another discussion

So because he makes all this money, he shouldn't complain about having to pay that much money for one child?

Me personally, I've never looked at his desire to be in upcoming FF movies as a money thing, week at least not the primary reason but 13k is pretty excessive for a child's actual needs

How many times you gon type this until you believe it?

If he beat her as his ex claims, she ain't dropping it just like that

Now if you identify all physical forms of punishments as beatings, then that's another convo altogether

you don’t know what ppl choose to drop, especially when it comes to family dynamics. plus look at all the stunts Tyrese has pulled and think about how this affects their daughter ultimately.

If I found out my ex husband beat my child severely I would want him to be punished, now if I saw him crying on camera and going into nonsensical rants on IG, I would have to start questioning his mental health, I also would have to understand the dynamic between my daughter and him.

my father was verbally and physically abuse to all his kids but we still loved him, my mom even threatened to send him to jail, got a lawyer and everything but we didn’t want her to, and like tyrese’s ex she dropped the case.

to suggest she dropped the case because it didn’t happen is dumb as fuck.

and yes I identify all physical forms of punishment as abuse

Nah, that's pretty low compared to his net worth.
Goldie, I'm talking about the needs. NEEDS for a child.

Now if his contribution includes tuition for a private school, that might be why it's so high, but if she going to public school or something, her expenses don't warrant that amount of money.

Back