Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

he's an unfit father based on what? b/c his ex alleges that he abused their daughter?

i spank my daughter from time to time. Does that make me unfit?

I do this as a last resort after I've tried to communicate verbally to her what she did was problematic for me. But at the end of the day, im still dealing with a 4 yr old who hasnt fully developed the concept of logic and reasoning, so occasionally, i spank her with my hand.

you do know there are vindictive women out here right? So we just gon get one side of the story and let that be the narrative?

@Race Jones

0bm.gif

lmaoooooooo "what more do you want from me" is the 2nd best line of the year after Put some respeck on my name.

Last night @Remedy and I cried about 10 mins straight from that Chili's one. That is either super hilarious or we're just super stupid.

Last night @Remedy and I cried about 10 mins straight from that Chili's one. That is either super hilarious or we're just super stupid.
Man..I had to tell that chile to stop playing that crap. I got mad bc I felt like I was gonna pass out from laughing. Smh like I fr haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Back