Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

this was funny tho

23140166_10102751444126098_1033503121_n.jpg

I don’t follow Tyrese so I’m not sure of the negative energy

The shit with the Rock is hilarious

I didn’t know so many ppl hated Tyrese

So brazy.........
The funny thing is I've always hated on Tyrese. He was like on my list of niggaz to hate on with everything they did.

I always find his characters in movies annoying. And I think he extra as fuck.

But now that everybody hating him....I feel the need to defend Homie....He needs help, not hate

The nigga JUST shitted on Yung Joc LAST WEEK for no damn reason but to promote his rap album, get this nigga df outta here man lol

You don’t t care that much about Joc.....gotta be deeper than that

You don’t t care that much about Joc.....gotta be deeper than that

Or when he shitted on black women earlier this year

This punk shit he doing with The Rock for weeks

Him shittin on Ginuwine and Tank all year

shall we continue? lol

I’m laughing also

I just don’t hate Ty nor do I think he deserves it

Also, a large part of me thinks he trolling

Or when he shitted on black women earlier this year

This punk shit he doing with The Rock for weeks

Him shittin on Ginuwine and Tank all year

shall we continue? lol

I damn near wanna fight that nigga. Play Sweet Lady vs So Anxious vs Please Dont Go. We all know Tyrese not up to par. Then he whooped his kid od.

TMZ reported that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services is investigating Tyrese, 38, over claims that he struck his 10-year-old daughter so much that she couldn’t sit. Norma also claimed in court Tuesday that the “Fate of the Furious” actor “beat” Shayla between 12 and 16 times.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/04/tyrese-investigated-by-childrens-services-over-abuse-allegations/

this tells me practically what i need to know

his ex said he did it. Im not saying he didnt discipline his daugther. If he was too excessive, then he needs to dial that back, but i find it super hard to believe that after one incident, he is all of a sudden an unfit father

he’s an unfit father

why are we even spanking kids in the first place?

he’s an unfit father

why are we even spanking kids in the first place?

he's an unfit father based on what? b/c his ex alleges that he abused their daughter?

i spank my daughter from time to time. Does that make me unfit?

I do this as a last resort after I've tried to communicate verbally to her what she did was problematic for me. But at the end of the day, im still dealing with a 4 yr old who hasnt fully developed the concept of logic and reasoning, so occasionally, i spank her with my hand.

you do know there are vindictive women out here right? So we just gon get one side of the story and let that be the narrative?

Back