Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

Tyrese be on that other ish...If they are a "family" , why not want him to flourish? Lmao @ the "I don't want to hear from you until" line. If he's not responding to texts and calls pretty sure he won't care about that.

Dudes be messing their bread up

They could've easily put them in those movies... Smh at nigs niggin.

We don't know what the movie is about, it could be a prequel where Rock's character don't know them yet. Nobody need permission to take a movie role being offered to them

We don't know what the movie is about, it could be a prequel where Rock's character don't know them yet. Nobody need permission to take a movie role being offered to them
Don't matter

He could've just been laying in the cut waiting on his chance to appear

Has each character appeared in every movie with the exception of the white boy that died. It just looks to me that Tyrese upset because he's not getting a payday.

Welp...guess we'll be seeing the last of his character. Lol.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Rock came in and took that franchise the fuck over. Got everybody mad at him. Since he's joined the sales have been steadily increasing though.

I do agree its dumb to give him his own spin off, but i dont even watch the main franchise so in the end i dont give a shit what happens.

Ehhh, I feel where Tyrese is coming from

All that shit he said sounds cool and all, but going public is never a good move

Back