RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

Do the Rock got any thing to do with movie release dates, this dude all over the place. First he didn't want the movie made now it's about release dates.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
When a nigga too petty to answer a phone call/text/email/DM/PM then you gotta go public

I'm sure Ty wasn't the only one trying to reach out to him. Maybe he being used as a scapegoat by the producers. Maybe he genuinely wanna know what the Rock plan on doing with the movie.

Either way, he right about their being money on the line and fans on the line that's ready for the next installment. As far as I know their are scheduling conflicts all the time but to just ignore ppl is wack

Unless Rock told the appropriate ppl and they didn't bother to tell Tyrese.......

lol @ u have to go public. Go public about what? U worrying about another man's business and money. This is all bitch made moves. Why are you even worried about this man's business moves and why are u going public? It's all fuck nigga behavior.

If a nigga don't want to talk to you keep it moving, even if Tyrese really don't care his actions giving the premise that he does. The nigga probably came on some disrespectful tough guy shit in private just like he did in public and got ignored

lol @ u have to go public. Go public about what? U worrying about another man's business and money. This is all bitch made moves. Why are you even worried about this man's business moves and why are u going public? It's all fuck nigga behavior.

If a nigga don't want to talk to you keep it moving, even if Tyrese really don't care his actions giving the premise that he does. The nigga probably came on some disrespectful tough guy shit in private just like he did in public and got ignored
I'm a just this line of thinking up to y'all just not doing business with ppl

I don't know what either of they contracts are in regards to this movie but if they scheduled to start shooting to meet an opening release and instead the Rock is trying to start his spin off then he wrong. Ain't saying it's Tyrese place to check him, that's what lawyers and shit are for but if they tight as Ty suggest then why is it unreasonable for him to ask Rock directly what his moves are?

Niggas rather hide behind voicemails than to talk to another nigga?

Gentlemen, where this cowardice come from?

Concerning urself with another man's business is the cowardice. The Rock doesn't control the decisions for when a movie will be released lol so asking The Rock doesn't make any sense lol

And again, running to social media is a some shit females should be doing

Concerning urself with another man's business is the cowardice. The Rock doesn't control the decisions for when a movie will be released lol so asking The Rock doesn't make any sense lol

And again, running to social media is a some shit females should be doing
How Tyrese concerned with Rock other businesses??? Except to say this other business is fucking with business they got going on.

Sounds to me like Rick is holding up the Fast 9. Again, ain't Tyrese place but if they tight like that why wouldn't the Rock just say I'm doing xyz and that's on the back burner. Social media the new street corner. Ain't nothing about this female specific.

The Rock does not have that much control lol he's an actor lol The owners of that franchise decide what does or does not come out , not The Rock lol cmon man.

If my nigga isn't answering his phone I aint gonna run to social media like a female lol

Reactions: SeaSnake
The Rock does not have that much control lol he's an actor lol The owners of that franchise decide what does or does not come out , not The Rock lol cmon man.

If my nigga isn't answering his phone I aint gonna run to social media like a female lol
There's a lot of unclarity in Tyrese posts. As I understand it however Rock holding up Fast 9. Yes, an actor does have the control to hold up a movie.

If he pulls up on Rock and an altercation occurs y'all gonna asking why Tyrese ain't use his words smh

lol @ black ty rollin up on The Rock, stop it b

As u stated earlier u have managers and lawyers for that if he is indeed "holdin up" a movie. But the fact it's a spin off movie from the same franchise, it's not rock holdin up the movie, it's the franchise puttin fast 9 on hold and deciding to do the Hobbs movie, that's a franchise issue, not a Rock issue.

Im still confused on the series

Didnt Statham kill Han?

And now Statham apart of the "family"?

There's a lot of unclarity in Tyrese posts. As I understand it however Rock holding up Fast 9. Yes, an actor does have the control to hold up a movie.

If he pulls up on Rock and an altercation occurs y'all gonna asking why Tyrese ain't use his words smh

No we gonna ask how bad Tyrese got his ass whooped by the Rock.

Tyrese couldnt take hands from James Franco

Safe to say The Rock would put him to sleep instantly

I mean, if Jamie Foxx had no issues bucking on LL, i ain't gonna doubt Ty got the balls to run up on Rocky....

Might catch that L...

But ey....I'm a betting man....

Dude coming off like a whiny bitch now, STFU already. I'll do the damn movie out of spite

Damn Black Ty, guess it's time to hit the audition circuit again lol

Nigga clearly eating off this franchise, I'd be pissed also