RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

Damn Black Ty, guess it's time to hit the audition circuit again lol

Nigga clearly eating off this franchise, I'd be pissed also

He's still eating off it whether the movie came out 3, 4 or 5 years from now. He'll jump at the opportunity if his character had a spinoff.

This dude about to be on this bitch shit for 3 more years. I've never seen any Fast movie is Tyrese character worth a spin off or is he lying.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
Tyrese character has nothing to offer since Brian was written out. Hobbs and Shaw were the best parts of F8

nvm, here comes this bitch ass nigga

Last edited:
These dudes just haters. I heard that all the characters haven't been in every movie so why is dude crying about this particular movie. The Rock should just let this dude have it.

Bow Wow....... Bow Wow and some asian dude had their own Fast & Furious movie, but u trippin cuz The Rock is? foh.

Vin and Rock being going at each other from the jump, so I'm not surprised at his comment.

i dont understand the angle

Y'all missing the point

However, the rights to the film are owned by Universal. They made the decision to green light two former Green Berets into a spinoff and this is who Ty need to be mad at.

I still think the nigga trolling the Rock and its hilarious

Vin don't know who's side he wants to be on.

I'm so damn tired of crybaby ass Tyrese, the nigga not paying you no mind so let it go.