Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

Goldie, I'm talking about the needs. NEEDS for a child.

Now if his contribution includes tuition for a private school, that might be why it's so high, but if she going to public school or something, her expenses don't warrant that amount of money.

He should be paying that amount :|

you don’t know what ppl choose to drop, especially when it comes to family dynamics. plus look at all the stunts Tyrese has pulled and think about how this affects their daughter ultimately.

If I found out my ex husband beat my child severely I would want him to be punished, now if I saw him crying on camera and going into nonsensical rants on IG, I would have to start questioning his mental health, I also would have to understand the dynamic between my daughter and him.

my father was verbally and physically abuse to all his kids but we still loved him, my mom even threatened to send him to jail, got a lawyer and everything but we didn’t want her to, and like tyrese’s ex she dropped the case.

to suggest she dropped the case because it didn’t happen is dumb as fuck.

and yes I identify all physical forms of punishment as abuse

Again, it was his ex that said he was doing that and the case has been dropped. Idk how you keep coming to the conclusion he still beat her. So he paying CPS off? Those people live for this kinda stuff. They not gon just let a high profile celebrity get off if they find any wrongdoing

Goldie, I'm talking about the needs. NEEDS for a child.

Now if his contribution includes tuition for a private school, that might be why it's so high, but if she going to public school or something, her expenses don't warrant that amount of money.

U can't be living in the hills of California while your daughter who you're crying over on social media is living off what 2k a month in the hood lol

In the words of TK Kirkland .. Who raiseddddd you?

Again, it was his ex that said he was doing that and the case has been dropped. Idk how you keep coming to the conclusion he still beat her. So he paying CPS off? Those people live for this kinda stuff. They not gon just let a high profile celebrity get off if they find any wrongdoing

lord. I rather debate with a brick, than to debate you on this topic

btw these are Black folks we are talking about.

if you don’t underand how our family dynamics differ from that of high profile WHITE celebrities

you’re a lot more clueless than I originally thought.

I keep moving to the conclusion that he beat her because nothing suggest that he didn’t beat her besides a dropped case

a dropped case means absolutely nothing

U can't be living in the hills of California while your daughter who you're crying over on social media is living off what 2k a month in the hood lol

Oh so his daughter love in the hood now?

Serious question or are you assuming

Why isn’t she living in the hills with him?

Why does the mother get assumed custody when clearly Tyrese the more well off? Don’t say cause of his acting cause we know he don’t got no gigs lined up.

lord. I rather debate with a brick, than to debate you on this topic

btw these are Black folks we are talking about.

if you don’t underand how our family dynamics differ from that of high profile WHITE celebrities

you’re a lot more clueless than I originally thought.

So I'm clueless because I'm offering a different perspective from yours and challenging the allegations made against him?

That hurt my feelings race ... Sad face

This what we doing now?

Come on man, you do know he was just giving an example. AP you take things literal
Nah, you can't say he was just giving an example when what he said is the EXACT kinda shit that gets taken into consideration during child custody battles

Why isn’t she living in the hills with him?

Why does the mother get assumed custody when clearly Tyrese the more well off? Don’t say cause of his acting cause we know he don’t got no gigs lined up.

Maybe cuz the daughter wants to be with her mother? It doesn't matter who the daughter is with, she can be with her aunt, as the father you should want to make sure your daughter has any and everything she needs.

Crying over 13k when u have 10+ million?

HTTP2k0OC50aW55cGljLmNvbS9vOTMybzguanBn.gif

niggas could be billionaires and they still gon be like: why I gotta be on da child supports

it’s even worse when regular niggas try to cape for rich niggas. that nigga got millions and whining about 13k?

oh I get it the government is taking $400 out of your regular schmugular 9 to 5 check and you think you and tyrese got the same struggles

foh lmaoooooo

Maybe cuz the daughter wants to be with her mother? It doesn't matter who the daughter is with, she can be with her aunt, as the father you should want to make sure your daughter has any and everything she needs.

Crying over 13k when u have 10+ million?

HTTP2k0OC50aW55cGljLmNvbS9vOTMybzguanBn.gif

outside of tuition for a private school, how much do you think it costs to raise a 10 yr old girl with providing her the bare essentials needed for day to day functionality?

niggas could be billionaires and they still gon be like: why I gotta be on da child supports

it’s even worse when regular niggas try to cape for rich niggas. that nigga got millions and whining about 13k?

oh I get it the government is taking $400 out of your regular schmugular 9 to 5 check and you think you and tyrese got the same struggles

foh lmaoooooo

thats not whats happening but ok

Back