Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

Goldie, I'm talking about the needs. NEEDS for a child.

Now if his contribution includes tuition for a private school, that might be why it's so high, but if she going to public school or something, her expenses don't warrant that amount of money.

It dont matter. Its based on what the child would get if you lived in the house with them. Thats why some like me pay a small amount and somevody like tyrese pays alot or nas even more. Child support aint gonna break you unless you not doing something. Its not as bad as niggas think.

It dont matter. Its based on what the child would get if you lived in the house with them. Thats why some like me pay a small amount and somevody like tyrese pays alot or nas even more. Child support aint gonna break you unless you not doing something. Its not as bad as niggas think.

I got cousins outchea gettin $7 and $23 a month for CS, which is pathetic.

we are talking at each other at this point

you personal experience is vastly different from mine

have you gone through a child custody case? no? ...so...yea, you looking at it like, its your child...it dont matter how much it cost, but what if, just what if, it only costs $5k a month, do you look at that as being not enough?

This is my thing, and i was on mobile earlier and couldnt really expound on my thoughts

at what point do you think it becomes too much then? I mean, his net worth is over 10M right? Should his ex keep coming back to the well as it increases?

What if on top of this money he is paying in child support, he is covering a bunch of other things outside of that which, hypothetically speaking, brings it up to say...$25k a month. (just pulled that out my ass)...is that still not enough?

if he was paying alimony to the wife, that would more than likely cover his daughters home and related items. So again, at $13k, outside of tuition for a private school...what exactly does she need to, as race just put it, have the best life possible? So him being in her life actively and equally the same as her mother doesnt do that? Are we restricting the "best life possible" to just a monetary thing?

In my state anything given to custodial parent outside of child support is a gift. If he paying an extra 12 k just for stuff i dont see the issue. If you worth that much your kid should live like Lannisters. Youre a nobleman technically. And in my state any sort of massive income loss like job loss you let the people know and they work with you. I just dont see the conplaining as legit. When i was a teenager i thought child support was bs.

In my state anything given to custodial parent outside of child support is a gift. If he paying an extra 12 k just for stuff i dont see the issue. If you worth that much your kid should live like Lannisters. Youre a nobleman technically. And in my state any sort of massive income loss like job loss you let the people know and they work with you. I just dont see the conplaining as legit. When i was a teenager i thought child support was bs.

Bolded, ofc...that is my point. But again, w/o knowing whats in the actual decree, its kinda hard to speculate about what is an actual need vs desire.

Are we talking about "people" or my daugther?

you daughter

she's 10, comes to you and says she needs $5k, but dont ask her why

"you got it", so you just gon give it to her?

you daughter

If the purpose of it is for my daughter, then yes i would. Now if it comes out her mother was spending all the money that's a conversation her and her mother would have to have when she gets older, but me and my daughter's relationship will always be a-1.

you daughter

Kids aint asking for 5k they asking for stuff. 5k is going to stuff kids dont need to think about.

If the purpose of it is for my daughter, then yes i would. Now if it comes out her mother was spending all the money that's a conversation her and her mother would have to have when she gets older, but me and my daughter's relationship will always be a-1.

i should've bet money that this was gonna be your answer

but...thanks

look at God...another 4 pages of discussion that didnt end up in random thoughts

my job here....is done

giphy.gif

You paying child support so if your kid has a roof over their head, clothes on their back and utilities flowing through the house then the money is going to good use. Toys and shit for extra-curricular is from the kindness of your heart to make your child smile.

OMG LMAO

i said i was done

i'ma chill

i see you devil...you not gon get me to say nothing else

keep the devil off

HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzYvMTk4NTQyNy9ob2x5LWdob3N0LW8uZ2lm.gif

not mad at this

im sure they know he good for it

Back