Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Tyrese Calls Out The Rock

Word and yall niggas keep enabling this fuck shit he doing

giphy.gif

As a man I can't be out here begging another nigga to come save me and I sure as hell wouldn't be flaunting it if it ever came to that.

Word and yall niggas keep enabling this fuck shit he doing

giphy.gif

i feel like this is a dig at me so i'll respond

my position this entire time has been what was reported about his behavior towards his daughter by his ex wife

all this other stuff is clown shit

like i said, i normally don't like tyrese...

and i'm just a little salty cuz everybody on the bandwagon....

plus i was hating on tyrese when he was doing well...

yall waited till he fell to hate on him,.....

you guys are jerks

He was wrong for putting their name in his bullshit but did they have to call him out in public. Tyrese just can't get right

Despite Tyrese Gibson‘s desperate public pleas to see his daughter Shayla, we’re told he has passed on multiple opportunities to visit her.

Amid Tyrese and ex-wife Norma Gibson’s bitter custody battle, a source close to Norma told Page Six on Thursday that he was granted four recent visits with a third-party monitor, who is a clinical psychologist, but that he “disappeared” before two of them.

Two additional monitored visits are scheduled for this weekend, the source said, but Tyrese Instagrammed this week that he was headed to Abu Dhabi “for the formula 1 races and to see my non judgmental family and to take a much needed break from America and the blogs.”

Tyrese was hospitalized following one court hearing and shared an over-the-top, emotional Instagram post right before another hearing.

Tyrese and Norma have been in and out of court hearings for weeks as Norma tries to obtain a restraining order against her ex-husband. There are no scheduled hearings this week, which is why Norma “offered him the visits.”

The next scheduled hearing is next Tuesday.

Back