Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Toxic Femininity vs Healthy Femininity

:cont:They sure do. I enjoy seeing men tell us about us. It's very entertaining and "nigga plz" at the same time.

Oops that might be toxic:yikes1:.

No different than how women love to tell us about ourselves.

Like I said, men and women can do the exact same thing, but there will be excuses and coddling for women when they do it and consequences for us when we do it.

No different than how women love to tell us about ourselves.

Like I said, men and women can do the exact same thing, but there will be excuses and coddling for women when they do it and consequences for us when we do it.
I'm sure there are. How unfair.

Larger? Do you even realize that there are more females in this country than male? Do you even understand that women have had a much larger voting presence over men in EVERY presidential race since 1964? Who is really being subjugated here? Women typically out-vote men all the way down to the local level, so when these people are put in positions of power, chances are it was the women voters that put them there. When laws are up for a public vote, women have the power to decide what gets passed and what doesn't.

y'all really need to take a step back and take a look around.

Votes are not nearly as important as politicians. The vast majority of politicians are male. Women got the right to vote, what, 100 years ago? Your counter point doesn't seem to tell us about the whole picture. Politicians are guided by money : donors, special interest groups, and lobbyists. Men, having more money, consequently have way more sway over politics.

Votes are not nearly as important as politicians. The vast majority of politicians are male. Women got the right to vote, what, 100 years ago? Your counter point doesn't seem to tell us about the whole picture. Politicians are guided by money : donors, special interest groups, and lobbyists. Men, having more money, consequently have way more sway over politics.

You still don't get it. Those men are largely put in office by women voters. Women that want whatever it is these dudes are promising.

i think the ladies feel like we gang up on them and only speak about the negative things about women.

i can see that things can get out of control very fast...and why even comment when a thousand niggas gonna come back at them saying they wrong cause some chick they used to date did that exact thing?

Women Damn near need constant emotional validation. Anything verging on a harsh critique is seen as an attack.

So the female posters avoiding commenting in this thread is not surprising. But they are watching.
What are they gonna do say "yea you blokes are spot on?"
If you think that mate you haven't been paying attention.

Women Damn near need constant emotional validation. Anything verging on a harsh critique is seen as an attack.

So the female posters avoiding commenting in this thread is not surprising. But they are watching.
where in the uk are you from?

like the whole "body shaming" issue. It's to the point where if a woman's doctor says "for your own health, you need to lose about 50-60lbs" he/she's seen as attacking them, fat shaming, etc. More so if it's a male doctor that says it. No concern for overweight men being called fatty etc, it's all about women and their seemingly fragile egos.

I think a lot of men suffer from toxic femininity.

Oops that was toxic too. Shit.

Why is this thread longer than the male one?

No, truthfully we live in a female centered society. I know y'all have a hard time understanding that, but everything in society is centered around appeasing women and giving them what they want.

When this happen? Men are paid more in most cases, aint never been a woman president, a man could rape his wife until the 70s, the whole sexual harrasment in the workplace, I mean the whole MeToo movement has no basis in reality?

Acknowledging all this does not mean im giving women angel status or saying they are perfect. Often folks bring up those young teachers sleeping with male students and getting literally slap on the wrist and we know a male teacher wouldnt slide. But who goes lenient on those female teachers who are the judges lawyers and cops? Mostly men. Men dont want to think males can be taken advantage of by women sexually thats why any dude who ever reported rape by a woman or told his friends was laughed at. Men as a whole think its cool or funny or a fantasty. We made that shit cool. Thats toxic masculinity on a society level.

I think the reason yall think its bs is because its viewed as attacking manhood. Nobody saying we cant still be men who like sports and violent movies and provide for families.

lets see.....

needing to fight or argue about everything little thing with anybody.
needing to get the last word
emasculating any man within her range
making her degrees a measure of her womanhood and her % of being right
convincing herself she doesnt need a man, while looking for a man to take care of her.
trying to raise children alone to prove she can even tho the father is present
being uncontrollable in public and rather have a bad bitch attitude vs being a lady
having an overall ...nobody better tell me shit cause imma do what i want attitude

I don't think those are feminine traits. Not even a little bit IMO

Feminist and feminine are on two different sides of a different coin in a different universe

IMO of course

Back