Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Toxic Femininity vs Healthy Femininity

Toxic female behavior is just ramped up regular female behavior.

Most women refuse to be held accountable for their behavior which is the root of their toxicity.

This is why when a crazy female does her thing, the so called regular chicks will find a way to justify it or at least not speak out loudly about it, especially if it's against a man.

Men know so much about women.
no...not quite.

but we know what we dont like.

if a chick has too many of the traits stated...she will always be just a smash.
we all have faults ...but too many faults. the chick will be just a smash.

like not even a take you out first type smash...just a "whatcho duwin?" type smash

Toxic female behavior is just ramped up regular female behavior.

Most women refuse to be held accountable for their behavior which is the root of their toxicity.

This is why when a crazy female does her thing, the so called regular chicks will find a way to justify it or at least not speak out loudly about it, especially if it's against a man.

very true..that whole....who gonna check me boo? thing got carried away.
the point that someone can go unchecked....is nothing to be proud about.

so who will be the one to tell you you fuckin up?

but uh...@ronin ....you lordzuko?

Know what I hate that women do, they act like all men are lil boys when ur trying to fuck wit them.

Example..

We are talking through text, you hit me up at 12pm, Im busy and my phone on silent so I don't see the text till maybe 1:30 when I go to use my phone.

I hit you back with a response and how's ya day going. You think I'm purposely letting time past to not seem pressed about you. You hit me back up at 5pm. I happen to have my phone in my hand, I hit you back up immediately.

You hit me back at 8pm,..I'm through talking to you. I ain't playing a childish game of tag wit you about let's see who's less pressed. I'm a grown ass man, ...

And here's something else:callme:

A woman will bitch about you not opening up to her, one day you decide to do so. You tell her about a insecurity, and the minute y'all get in a argument. Guess what's coming your way?..and then they say it's ok cause women are messy.

You know what else Is messy?A fucking bloody nose, but it's ok cause men are aggressive.

myT9ofB.png oh thats not cool cause that's toxic masculinity

lol.....lets not allow this to turn into what we hate about the ladies.

but sometimes things can get annoying.

my biggest problem is that a chicks friends wont tell her when she fucking up.
i have been in the room with my wife and heard on speakerphone her freind say...dont worry about some shit that was clearly wrong.

sounds messed up but i was trying to show her her friends aint shit. all except her best freind. shes the only one that keeps it 100 with her.

so at times the lady may not know shes toxic or how toxic her behavior is if no one tells her shes wrong.

ok...this the last one.

how many married chicks tell they about to be married friend how hard marriage is?

i never for the life of me can understand so many women happy at the engagement...happy at the wedding and happy after the divorce.

what kinda sense does the make?

i think the women who dont fit these descriptions should try to help educate those who do.
shit.....i hate being compared to fuck niggas who dont do shit for they family....so i call them niggas to task.

not saying it works but it just might

Toxic feminity to niggas is making a nigga pay child support for a kid he didnt want although he made the kid. Its bout as real as reverse racism. Hitting a man knowing he wont hit you back or keeping a kid away from the dad can be it. But i dont think women as a whole especially black are out to destroy niggas. Seems its a let me get you back type of thing

lets see.....

needing to fight or argue about everything little thing with anybody.
needing to get the last word
emasculating any man within her range
making her degrees a measure of her womanhood and her % of being right
convincing herself she doesnt need a man, while looking for a man to take care of her.
trying to raise children alone to prove she can even tho the father is present
being uncontrollable in public and rather have a bad bitch attitude vs being a lady
having an overall ...nobody better tell me shit cause imma do what i want attitude

Seems like you got some issues with black women

Toxic feminity to niggas is making a nigga pay child support for a kid he didnt want although he made the kid. Its bout as real as reverse racism. Hitting a man knowing he wont hit you back or keeping a kid away from the dad can be it. But i dont think women as a whole especially black are out to destroy niggas. Seems its a let me get you back type of thing
Bruh how you in the toxic masculinity thread reinforcing its definition but you in here arguing like toxic femininity doesn't exist?

You acting real toxic right now.

DdVN.gif

Bro...

What?

Back