Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Toxic Femininity vs Healthy Femininity

See I didn't even know that.

But we not about to act like ALL black women are right and ALL black men are wrong.

Never said that. I dont think toxic femininity is as bad or impactful as toxic masculinity. I mean we live in a male centered society and i didnt hear niggas mention toxic feminity until real recent.

Not saying women are perfect though not at all.

Sooooo

White women dont perscribe to the “bad bitch” mentality.

They not listening to Cardi and Nicki celebrate “bad bitchness”?

Be serious tho. If im wrong for thinking it was knock om black women when ive seen niggas use those same point to say why they dont rock with black women. But im out of context on this thread and projecting ill apologize.

Never said that. I dont think toxic femininity is as bad or impactful as toxic masculinity. I mean we live in a male centered society and i didnt hear niggas mention toxic feminity until real recent.

Not saying women are perfect though not at all.
No, we live in a society where WHITE men heavy handedly and sloppily atoning for they way they've treated their women historically, while also accounting for modern sensibilities. Meanwhile, the rest of us "niggas" as you keep calling us, are disproportionately having to deal with the fallout.

Expecting men to be chivalrous then demeaning them for doing so is toxic femininity. Thinking that you have more right to a child than the father just because you're the mother is toxic femininity. Using your femininity to manipulate men rather than motivate them is toxic femininity. Feminism itself is toxic.

But for you, trying to convince women that they are hardly ever at fault and men are mostly at fault for anything bad in life is toxic as fuck.

Its like reverse racism. You acting like you being oppressed by women.
"Reverse racism" would be racism in reverse, which would be a good thing. Treating people well in lieu of their differences from you.

All those Instagram post I made on page 1 aren't about women oppressing men. It's about a problematic mindset that vindicates women from any wrong no matter what they do.

Toxic feminity to niggas is making a nigga pay child support for a kid he didnt want although he made the kid. Its bout as real as reverse racism. Hitting a man knowing he wont hit you back or keeping a kid away from the dad can be it. But i dont think women as a whole especially black are out to destroy niggas. Seems its a let me get you back type of thing

I feel the same way about toxic femininity as I do about toxic masculinity.

Neither one of those terms makes any sense because there is nothing "feminine" or "masculine" about toxic behavior.

Basically, the toxic behavior being described is indicative of dysfunctional behavior..........not masculinity or femininity.

Last edited:
No, we live in a society where WHITE men heavy handedly and sloppily atoning for they way they've treated their women historically, while also accounting for modern sensibilities. Meanwhile, the rest of us "niggas" as you keep calling us, are disproportionately having to deal with the fallout.

Expecting men to be chivalrous then demeaning them for doing so is toxic femininity. Thinking that you have more right to a child than the father just because you're the mother is toxic femininity. Using your femininity to manipulate men rather than motivate them is toxic femininity. Feminism itself is toxic.

But for you, trying to convince women that they are hardly ever at fault and men are mostly at fault for anything bad in life is toxic as fuck.

Im not saying women aint at fault for what they do tho. But if its white men who dominated thats who many of us emulated. We all emulated white people shit to an extent. So you cant say we had no hand in this fallout. We can't act like black folks gender issues were just fine before the 70s. I feel like black men are still dominate in our communities and it gotta start with us. Im not giving women inter issues the headspace.

i appreciate the contributions from the fellas...really i do

BUT only two chicks have responded and this is on the 3rd page

ya'll gotta start @'ing them to these threads mayne lol

i think the ladies feel like we gang up on them and only speak about the negative things about women.

i can see that things can get out of control very fast...and why even comment when a thousand niggas gonna come back at them saying they wrong cause some chick they used to date did that exact thing?

Back