Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Toxic Femininity vs Healthy Femininity

i think the ladies feel like we gang up on them and only speak about the negative things about women.

i can see that things can get out of control very fast...and why even comment when a thousand niggas gonna come back at them saying they wrong cause some chick they used to date did that exact thing?
then maybe ya'll should be nicer to them

i appreciate the contributions from the fellas...really i do

BUT only two chicks have responded and this is on the 3rd page

ya'll gotta start @'ing them to these threads mayne lol

You want me to make a list like I did on the IC to @ all of them?

I made a thread a few years back about "The List"........and discovered that a lot of them didn't take too kindly to being a part of it.

You want me to make a list like I did on the IC to @ all of them?

I made a thread a few years back about "The List"........and discovered that a lot of them didn't take too kindly to being a part of it.
nah...lol

dont you do it

i'll do it

just not right now

hilarious.

toxic femininity sounds like a superpower tbh. don't make me get you with my toxic femininity!!!

like the Midas touch.

Bruh how you in the toxic masculinity thread reinforcing its definition but you in here arguing like toxic femininity doesn't exist?

You acting real toxic right now.

He's acting just like a woman.

A woman and a man can do the exact same shit but women will call his action toxic while making excuses for the woman's actions. Women murder, rob, and rape just like men but he has excuses for all of that shit, just like other women.

Toxic feminity can't exist. Because of the patriarchy, women lack the societal power for toxic feminity

Never said that. I dont think toxic femininity is as bad or impactful as toxic masculinity. I mean we live in a male centered society and i didnt hear niggas mention toxic feminity until real recent.

Not saying women are perfect though not at all.

No, truthfully we live in a female centered society. I know y'all have a hard time understanding that, but everything in society is centered around appeasing women and giving them what they want.

Toxic masculinity don’t exist either lol.

Men control most of the structures and I institutions of society. As a result, we have most of the power, so toxic masculinity is able to breed in that power. It is upheld and reproduced through male dominance, both over fellow man and fellow woman.

How can female toxicity be said to harm others who are already subjugated by a larger, more imposing male toxicity?

Men control most of the structures and I institutions of society. As a result, we have most of the power, so toxic masculinity is able to breed in that power. It is upheld and reproduced through male dominance, both over fellow man and fellow woman.

How can female toxicity be said to harm others who are already subjugated by a larger, more imposing male toxicity?
I see what you’re trying to do lol. You almost had me though.

I'm not trying to do anything. I wrote in the other thread that toxic masculinity is about misusing power. It is tyrannical leadership. So, if men lead society and not women, then there is no toxic feminity due to that lack of female power.

Toxic feminity is always about hurt feelings. "she nagged me". "she made fun of my small penis". Toxic masculinity is more like "He murdered and raped an entire village and sold the children as slaves", or "he put all the Jews and Slavs in death camps".

I'm not trying to do anything. I wrote in the other thread that toxic masculinity is about misusing power. It is tyrannical leadership. So, if men lead society and not women, then there is no toxic feminity due to that lack of female power.

Toxic feminity is always about hurt feelings. "she nagged me". "she made fun of my small penis". Toxic masculinity is more like "He murdered and raped an entire village and sold the children as slaves", or "he put all the Jews and Slavs in death camps".
I see what you’re trying to do but there are a few caveats to this argument you’re trying to present. But since I know what you’re trying to do I won’t play along.

Larger? Do you even realize that there are more females in this country than male? Do you even understand that women have had a much larger voting presence over men in EVERY presidential race since 1964? Who is really being subjugated here? Women typically out-vote men all the way down to the local level, so when these people are put in positions of power, chances are it was the women voters that put them there. When laws are up for a public vote, women have the power to decide what gets passed and what doesn't.

y'all really need to take a step back and take a look around.

Back