Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I can already hear the twitter birds going off that he even have the audacity to want to know what would make Tory shoot her, lol.

I personally think there's nothing he could say that could say that would remotely bring people to his defense, but I still want to know because...well because I'm nosey.
Had he spoke up at first would of helped him

I can already hear the twitter birds going off that he even have the audacity to want to know what would make Tory shoot her, lol.

I personally think there's nothing he could say that could say that would remotely bring people to his defense, but I still want to know because...well because I'm nosey.
Same birds that were championing ole girl that ran over her dude and was beating him to death.

They were asking "well...what he do"

And saying he deserved it without knowing the facts.

Came out she was just psycho and he tried to leave her and she snapped.

Same birds "well you don't push a woman's buttons"

I got no dog in this fight and I'm curious to see how it turns out. Don't listen to either of their music and their personal life has zero effect on mines.

They're scared to talk to the police. They don't want them killing Meg or Tory......?
I think they all shopping for a deal

TMZ probably only offering less than 100k cause they know they'll eventually give it away for free at this rate

Gayle King Disease probably wants an exclusive also

Honestly I don’t think Tory going to ever come out and say anything he just laying low and let this blow over. Besides him being a dummy and liking that picture he been good. People now days also have short term memory 2020 been such a fucked up yr that it’s been one thing after another from
1.Kobe
2. Corona
3. The Riots
4. Will & Jada
5. And now the Presidential Elections.

If he can stay out the way & not be seen or heard from for the rest of the yr or not get arrested he might be ok not saying ppl are going to forget but it’s not goin to be a main topic if we don’t see him until next yr. Also another thing the reason why this hasn’t really been Blown up in mainstream media is because Meg doesn’t have that Crossover appeal yet she’s only Big in the Black Community. Yeah u seen the story on CNN but they didn’t spend days or hour’s talking about it they just reported it. That’s why I said u can’t Compare this to the Chris Brown situation because Rihanna was a POP star and she was loved by white ppl that’s why Chris Brown got Crucified the way he did because of how big she was. If u ask the average white person who is Megan the Stallion they couldn’t tell you but if u say point out Rihanna they could. I always said if Chris Brown would have did what he did to a Kesha Cole Ashanti , Monica or a K. Michelle his career wouldn’t took the same type of hit the way it did yeah black ppl would have Been mad but white ppl wouldn’t gave a fuck cause none of them have the crossover appeal like that. So if Tory just lay low he will be good they will him canceled for a minute but he not finished we are very forgiving as a ppl plus his Stream’s and Sales are up and they still play him in the radio and clubs and bars.

Back