Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Someone gonna have to break that noname situation down. I never really paid it no mind.

Someone gonna have to break that noname situation down. I never really paid it no mind.

basically Noname had tweeted something about rappers having revolutionary themed albums and songs but were silent about the protests (most likely aimed at Cole and Kendrick even tho they were actually out in the streets with the people)

Cole “responded” with a a song basically saying “I hear you sis, I can be more educated on the subject...so help me out...but try not to be so condescending because its kinda off putting”

then woke black woman twitter attacked him for it saying a lot of off base shit and turned the song into a diss...

Last edited:
lol he made this song

and super woke folks on social media were saying he was attacking Noname and telling her how she should talk to people... lol

Another dumb ass thing imo...

I'm not sure how anybody could feel threatened by Jermaine Cole.

That's mainly because of his fans. People mentioned a few male artist who have kept their careers thriving after abuse allegations and his fans pounced and been going all day long. Rihanna's name is trending too for the same exact reason. That's why I said what I said in my last post
Dr. Dre just got off scott free.

He was known to beat up several women, causing miscarriages and broken bones.

Chris was just one woman. Both were wrong but Dre is clearly much worse.

Chris got dropped by sponsors and has been vilified ever since.

Dre has made a thriving career and partnered up with Apple and became a billionaire, got inducted in the rock and roll hof. All types of lifetime achievement awards.

Got these feminist artist wanting to work with him.
Same women talking shit about CB went out and bought some beats by Dre.

And he has made a long career of degrading women. But he gets a pass smh.

People pick and choose who they want to be mad at.

Dre has made a thriving career and partnered up with Apple and became a billionaire, got inducted in the rock and roll hof. All types of lifetime achievement awards.

U know how it is

Shiiiiiiit.:..I really don’t know like that either lol....he made a song that didn’t hold her in tha highest of regards or summin’....don’t even think he called her out her name if I’m not mistaken...but again I’m not for sure

:ualreadyknow:

Shit with Chris it was more than one. When him and Karuche broke up and that nigga went to court because she wanted a restraining order and there was all sorts of texts of him threatening to kill her, nigga spent years threatening any famous nigga who complimented her...he's gotten a pass for alot of shit people just laughed off

lol he made this song

and super woke folks on social media were saying he was attacking Noname and telling her how she should talk to people...

the thread:

basically Noname had tweeted a sumthin about rappers having revolutionary themed albums and songs but were silent about the protests (most likely aimed at Cole and Kendrick even tho they were actually out in the streets with the people)

Cole “responded” with a a somg basically saying “I hear you sis I can be more educated on the subject...so help me out...but try not to be so condescending because its kinda off putting”

then woke black woman twitter attacked him for it saying a lot of off base shit and turned the song into a diss...

:hahaha:

basically Noname had tweeted something about rappers having revolutionary themed albums and songs but were silent about the protests (most likely aimed at Cole and Kendrick even tho they were actually out in the streets with the people)

Cole “responded” with a a song basically saying “I hear you sis, I can be more educated on the subject...so help me out...but try not to be so condescending because its kinda off putting”

LMAO people are stupid

Shit with Chris it was more than one. When him and Karuche broke up and that nigga went to court because she wanted a restraining order and there was all sorts of texts of him threatening to kill her, nigga spent years threatening any famous nigga who complimented her...he's gotten a pass for alot of shit people just laughed off
Nah but I'm talking about in 09, not what happened after.

Chris brown been done in the media so him becoming a blood, threatening karruche or posting that coke chain today on the gram is not surprising at all.

He has definitely not got a pass for none of that shit and that's why he gets grammy performances canceled.

Bet you Dre and a handful of others that beat up and threathen women can perform there. Or even be invited to Ellen.

The fact that CB is trending right now will let you know people aren't laughing it off, and shea butter twitter been on his head all these years.

Never ever seen Dre trend and people legit laughed of the Miche'le movie.

you niggas always trying to distance yourself from the narrative instead of just listening.

“not all Black men” is the fucking diet version of “all lives matter”

nobody said all Black men, we know not all Black men, but Black women shouldnt have to toss their anger aside to coddle you

no do we have to be nuanced when speaking about our livable experiences

so stfu @AP21 because youre consistently dense on issues pertaining to women
What a shocker, people that have identified with an entire group their entire lives have negative knee jerk reactions when that group is faced with criticisms. Unless you state otherwise, there will always be an implicit "all" to the majority of black men that read your message. You don't have to like it, but you do need to understand it.

It's absolutely your prerogative on whether you want to be nuanced or not, but consider you're all trying to convey a message. If you want that message to actually be successfully received, it's probably in your best interest to be as clear and concise as possible. Otherwise, these types of conversations are going to continue to happen.

Seems legit. Nitpicking. Cole innocent

And Kweli... well his wife's blackness was attacked so i guess that's his trigger

That shit sounds good...in reality based on niggas own words they don't actually execute it..especially coming from a group where women have reported being abused as well. Members have been known to engage in selling drugs in the community as well...members have been known to commit murders in the community as well...and being said by a man many have openly suspected as being involved in the murder of Malcom X
Cowards can stand aside, sit down, and shut up while we build toward our goal.

If you're waiting around for some imaginary nation, government, organization, or group without flaws, faults, or failures, you will die waiting. But if you're going to sidetrack us with rumors that you don't have any proof of, and I know you don't, I think it's best you stick to what you know and not what you heard somewhere.

Back