Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Its almost over for that ultra small nigga...

He can continue his career in Canada
1P7X.gif

As fucked up what Tory did and I feel bad for her. I still wanna hear from the shooter it’s 2 sides to every story. She not telling the whole story whether you believe it or not . Unless that nigga was high of his mind I can’t see him just pulling out a gun and just start shooting and throwing his whole career away. so we need to know why all 4 of them was in the car arguing and what was said before she hopped out of the car. and before anybody comes in here and say it doesn’t matter what was said or what they was arguing about it does because his life & career is at stake.

In your opinion, what could Megan have said that would have made him justified in shooting her?

This is a convo I literally had earlier this afternoon. On the one hand she's right. Alot of niggas in hip-hop who have abused women still do have thriving careers. Only thing is though that doesn't get discussed is alot of these fan bases overlap. The same people who are out here riding for Meg right now are also staunchly defending Chris Brown at this very moment and will go crazy on anybody for bringing up anything in his past.

That's mainly because of his fans. People mentioned a few male artist who have kept their careers thriving after abuse allegations and his fans pounced and been going all day long. Rihanna's name is trending too for the same exact reason. That's why I said what I said in my last post

I'm sure its white people. I found out late last year how much white people hate and use hating Chris Brown as brownie points online.

On reddit any Chris Brown related post, doesnt matter what it is, and someone white will post something along the line "Why do black people still listen to Chris Browns music, he almost murdered Rihanna by beating her near death". After they upvote it to the top, you see mad post after saying "omg i didnt know he almost murdered him, what a monster" "And black people still support him after he did this? wtf" ect ect. Then way down and ignored, you see people posting that he didnt almost murder her, he assualted her theres no need to lie.

I'm sure its white people. I found out late last year how much white people hate and use hating Chris Brown as brownie points online.

On reddit any Chris Brown related post, doesnt matter what it is, and someone white will post something along the line "Why do black people still listen to Chris Browns music, he almost murdered Rihanna by beating her near death". After they upvote it to the top, you see mad post after saying "omg i didnt know he almost murdered him, what a monster" "And black people still support him after he did this? wtf" ect ect. Then way down and ignored, you see people posting that he didnt almost murder her, he assualted her theres no need to lie.

Nah it ain't just white folks. His fans go hard as shit for him against anybody that brings that shit up

Back