Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

So circumstances can change how you feel about things and how you react to them? You mean there's no blanket one size fits all reaction? Well I'm shocked I tell you...shocked
Thing is I have limited cash at anytime so someone may get $100 at the most. It's not hurting me....So I won't see it as someone who has tight finances....This is different from hurting someone......Sarcastic bastid

Race, post all your PhDs on the subject of everything in life. You don't know everything friend and that's ok.

The same shit you get on us about is the shit you need to get on yourself about

If it was cacs who robbed me I wudda rolled to court in my best garb and cried my eyes out durin' the testimony

Lol. That's even dumber than the reason meg gave.

You emboldened those idiots to do worst to someone else.

This is your 3rd time in less than two weeks accusing me of doing this

So since you seem to be an expert on my posts, that means you can do what I'm about to ask. Produce 10 posts from me that do this or take a vacay for a while

You routinely paint all the men here with the same brush while rarely acknowledging if ever there are men you don't feel share these views you continue to spew about the men here

If this makes me a hit dog, fuck it, I'll be it, but posts like the ones you post do nothing to add to solutions to the topic at hand. Those tweets are intentionally worded in a manner to illicit the responses they get. I usually just read it and keep it moving but even that gets exhausting

im not producing shit.

ive spoken about this numerous of times with you.

366D02A4-9983-475D-A766-78CB31243425.png

now abide by your words and do your part by listening to whats being said before trying to absolve Black men of any wrongdoing.

Last edited:
Race, post all your PhDs on the subject of everything in life. You don't know everything friend and that's ok.

The same shit you get on us about is the shit you need to get on yourself about

this is literally a subject on a Black woman being harmed by a Black man.

I have a PHD in that

so again, stfu

im not producing shit.

ive spoken about this numerous of times with you.

View attachment 343058

now abide by your words and do your part by listening to whats being said before trying to absolve yourself of any wrongdoing.

this what you point to as me not listening? I might have less than 20 posts in this thread. All i've been doing is listening

i tell you what. How about instead of just jumping to the last page after you've been behind, you start from where you last left off

you pick one post of mine that you disagree with as if that's been my position this entire time. Why dont you comb through the thread to find my posts in support of meg? All i said was im tired of people with these "black women not protected by black men" tweetpieces. Its disingenuous af. Call out THOSE niggas who are not protecting black women. Scold them on social media. @ them while you're at it.

You picking a fight with me b/c idk why...

btw, i'll never be ashamed for not being educated or rather being abreast about every single issue that gets raised on twitter. I try to engage in what i hope to be constructive dialog and go from there. I'm not above admitting Im not as versed on a particular topic so....yeah

this is literally a subject on a Black woman being harmed by a Black man.

I have a PHD in that

so again, stfu
ok

where the rest of your PhD's. I asked you to produce PhD's for EVERYTHING that is known to man since you appear to be an expert on EVERYTHING that's known to man.

what I said was absolutely NO different from anything you said when you start a thought with "i hate when niggas _____" or "niggas be like ____"

All niggas or just the ones YOU know?

That point isnt lost. It actually speaks further to the between a rock and a hard place position she said she felt she was in. There is truth to this but there's also varying levels to this that people are being purposely oblivious to just to try and find her at fault somehow. People lie to the police about what happens all the time. Especially when violence is involved. This ain't a new thing. Especially when it comes to violence between men and women. Why did she feel she had to lie? Why is that part of the discussion hard for people to get?
I'm not disputing that. Telling us NOW doesnt do anything for the case. Especially since she felt the need to lie earlier. Doing what she had to for her livelihood is respectable. Speaking now to sway the opinions of social media isn't. I would think her wellbeing would take precedent over the twitter and ig folks but it seems to influence her a lot more than we realize.

I guess no matter which road she took...the social damage would’ve still been the same? The heavy implications before her announcement already condemned him amongst her audience, this was the Tombstone Piledriver

I'm not disputing that. Telling us NOW doesnt do anything for the case. Especially since she felt the need to lie earlier. Doing what she had to for her livelihood is respectable. Speaking now to sway the opinions of social media isn't. I would think her wellbeing would take precedent over the twitter and ig folks but it seems to influence her a lot more than we realize.

That's also part of the discussion as well. I would venture to say her keeping it off social media was a good thing to begin with. One thing I would advise anyone to never do is debate your humanity and well being with people especially over the internet. But she's had people come at her foul for all sorts of shit and how she's handled it wrong in their eyes. Shit people still comment on how she apparently didnt grieve publicly hard enough over her mom passing away last year. So it's not out the realm of possibility that the comments and jokes and even openly doubting she got shot surrounding this was the straw that broke the camel's back in terms of her going off the way she did. Everybody got their breaking points. Maybe she reached hers

As fucked up what Tory did and I feel bad for her. I still wanna hear from the shooter it’s 2 sides to every story. She not telling the whole story whether you believe it or not . Unless that nigga was high of his mind I can’t see him just pulling out a gun and just start shooting and throwing his whole career away. so we need to know why all 4 of them was in the car arguing and what was said before she hopped out of the car. and before anybody comes in here and say it doesn’t matter what was said or what they was arguing about it does because his life & career is at stake.

As fucked up what Tory did and I feel bad for her. I still wanna hear from the shooter it’s 2 sides to every story. She not telling the whole story whether you believe it or not . Unless that nigga was high of his mind I can’t see him just pulling out a gun and just start shooting and throwing his whole career away. so we need to know why all 4 of them was in the car arguing and what was said before she hopped out of the car. and before anybody comes in here and say it doesn’t matter what was said or what they was arguing about it does because his life & career is at stake.
True...could be a matter of self defense considering a gun in a car....but I never got all the details surrounding everything

Back