Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You get stabbed in the foot?

Man, we gotta stop protecting those who don't care about our safety.

You not sending them after someone innocent.......Wtf bruv

I don't wanna derail so maybe a 'Have you ever been robbed' thread might be interestin'. Police kinda pressed me into doin' it cah the cunts who robbed me ran that same stunt on a buncha people in the area. But still, made my decision.

Nah I didn't get stabbed thank fuckin' god they happened to not be about that killin' life. I got my head and forehead split and lost nuff blood but I was cool

See this for me...
I understand people not having money and feel they need to rob.....Just don't hurt anyone is all I say....Thats just a day I got caught slipping.

Depending on how things went depends on if I go to the police.

You mean you going to let a robber just keep roaming the hood? How dare you. Now you're at fault for every person they rob after you according to what some are saying

shutcho dumb ass up....................the victim in question is most popular female rapper in the world. She could've easily handled this situation a 100x better but lied to the police then told the truth to internet trolls of all people. Die on another hill b because this ain't it......also fuck Tory Lanez that bitch nigga shooting at feet like Sugar from Harlem Nights
People are clearly missing the point. It's not just about lying to the police. It's that she LIVE STREAMED A CONFESSION ABOUT LYING TO THE POLICE. If you gon keep quiet, keep quiet. If you gon make statements, make statements that can help your case, not not to appease twitter.

Its like yall want Tory to get cancelled instead of prosecuted. Assbackwards as fuck.

It would offend a good number of people who've suffered abuse or assaults and didn't report their abuser. It's assuming the victim is automatically believed when we know that ain't the case. Shit when this story first broke people was saying she got shot probably because she was whooping his ass..how could a woman Meg's height be shot by a nigga that's 5'3 and all sorts of silly shit. Niggas put blame on her knowing she was the victim. If you cant get that then that's why that pov is offensive. Because it ignores the why part of what makes a person not speak up or what they endure when they do

Ehh. I'm going off her account of what happened and why she didn't say anything. Nothing more nothing less.

Yall can keep talking whatever about other abuse victims and whatever the fuck. I'm talking about her and what she said and did by her own account.

People are clearly missing the point. It's not just about lying to the police. It's that she LIVE STREAMED A CONFESSION ABOUT LYING TO THE POLICE. If you gon keep quiet, keep quiet. If you gon make statements, make statements that can help your case, not not to appease twitter.

Its like yall want Tory to get cancelled instead of prosecuted. Assbackwards as fuck.
Bruh I give up at this point.

I don't wanna derail so maybe a 'Have you ever been robbed' thread might be interestin'. Police kinda pressed me into doin' it cah the cunts who robbed me ran that same stunt on a buncha people in the area. But still, made my decision.

Nah I didn't get stabbed thank fuckin' god they happened to not be about that killin' life. I got my head and forehead split and lost nuff blood but I was cool
Glad you cool now and I'm not saying be Superman or nothing...But alot of these things kinda go in a circle.....I'll get into that later.

Ehh. I'm going off her account of what happened and why she didn't say anything. Nothing more nothing less.

Yall can keep talking whatever about other abuse victims and whatever the fuck. I'm talking about her and what she said and did by her own account.

So ignore the parts of the post that directly address reasons she may have been hesitant to speak out...

You mean you going to let a robber just keep roaming the hood? How dare you. Now you're at fault for every person they rob after you according to what some are saying
Hypocritical, I know.
But that's why I said it depends on how things went.
I have to try to understand the whys and shit.....But if you out hurting people I can't ride with that.

That point isnt lost. It actually speaks further to the between a rock and a hard place position she said she felt she was in. There is truth to this but there's also varying levels to this that people are being purposely oblivious to just to try and find her at fault somehow. People lie to the police about what happens all the time. Especially when violence is involved. This ain't a new thing. Especially when it comes to violence between men and women. Why did she feel she had to lie? Why is that part of the discussion hard for people to get?

I got robbed a few years ago at knife point and I didn't go to the police. They got involved anyway coz I followed them and wound up in hospital but even still I told the police I didn't wanna tesitfy or even press charges if that were possible

But obvi it's a female victim involved so niggas gonna pretend not to understand life shit and expect her to behave in the exact way they feel or she wrong

Funny it went from not believin' her to she did sutten to I don't care to she shudda pressed charges

Sad stuff to see man

First off you telling the story like a fuck nigga.

Second how is her story the same?

I don't understand what you trying to do here.

I got robbed a few years ago at knife point and I didn't go to the police. They got involved anyway coz I followed them and wound up in hospital but even still I told the police I didn't wanna tesitfy or even press charges if that were possible

But obvi it's a female victim involved so niggas gonna pretend not to understand life shit and expect her to behave in the exact way they feel or she wrong

Funny it went from not believin' her to she did sutten to I don't care to she shudda pressed charges

Sad stuff to see man
Not being funny but serious question did they have the knife to your neck?

First off you telling the story like a fuck nigga.

Second how is her story the same?

I don't understand what you trying to do here.

Lol I'm not sure how I did that but ok

Second what's the same is that neither of us wanted to go to the police and I felt as tho' you guys would understand why I didn't talk to the police so you should get why Meg didn't or was hesitant to

Nigga... if he ain't sick the dogs on them niggas he is.

Tf he even telling us for?

He didn't not cooperate with police to protect anyone in any situation.

Lol I'm not sure how I did that but ok

Second what's the same is that neither of us wanted to go to the police and I felt as tho' you guys would understand why I didn't talk to the police so you should get why Meg didn't or was hesitant to

You didn't give any reason for why you didn't at the immediate time. She did.

you niggas always trying to distance yourself from the narrative instead of just listening.

“not all Black men” is the fucking diet version of “all lives matter”

nobody said all Black men, we know not all Black men, but Black women shouldnt have to toss their anger aside to coddle you

no do we have to be nuanced when speaking about our livable experiences

so stfu @AP21 because youre consistently dense on issues pertaining to women
This is your 3rd time in less than two weeks accusing me of doing this

So since you seem to be an expert on my posts, that means you can do what I'm about to ask. Produce 10 posts from me that do this or take a vacay for a while

You routinely paint all the men here with the same brush while rarely acknowledging if ever there are men you don't feel share these views you continue to spew about the men here

If this makes me a hit dog, fuck it, I'll be it, but posts like the ones you post do nothing to add to solutions to the topic at hand. Those tweets are intentionally worded in a manner to illicit the responses they get. I usually just read it and keep it moving but even that gets exhausting

Back