Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

I got robbed a few years ago at knife point and I didn't go to the police. They got involved anyway coz I followed them and wound up in hospital but even still I told the police I didn't wanna tesitfy or even press charges if that were possible

But obvi it's a female victim involved so niggas gonna pretend not to understand life shit and expect her to behave in the exact way they feel or she wrong

Funny it went from not believin' her to she did sutten to I don't care to she shudda pressed charges

Sad stuff to see man
U do realize niggas were waiting for her version of events

Protecting bruh from police but not protecting women from him after he shot a weapon at you is never not gonna look funny in the light to me. I'm sorry if that pov offends meg or anyone else.

It would offend a good number of people who've suffered abuse or assaults and didn't report their abuser. It's assuming the victim is automatically believed when we know that ain't the case. Shit when this story first broke people was saying she got shot probably because she was whooping his ass..how could a woman Meg's height be shot by a nigga that's 5'3 and all sorts of silly shit. Niggas put blame on her knowing she was the victim. If you cant get that then that's why that pov is offensive. Because it ignores the why part of what makes a person not speak up or what they endure when they do

I agree but just curious why you didn't press charges? You didn't want your shit back? Retaliation worries?

Nah I wanted my stuff back that's why I followed them. No money but I had the wallet for yeeeeeeeears.

A buncha reasons man tbh I'm thinkin' now whether it was a mistake or not cah while I understand that people stick man up on the street cah they lack opportunities, it's a foul thing to do man. Mad foul it's like yo I was walkin' home from work man shit.

I stated a fact

Doesn't matter what they were responding to

That happened to her

Her reason for not dealing with them was "they be killing us". I don't understand why you niggas can't respect that
Did she call the police after getting shot?
So what would she expect if shots were fired.

She placed too much power in other people's hands by fucking with a fuck nigga.

I got robbed a few years ago at knife point and I didn't go to the police. They got involved anyway coz I followed them and wound up in hospital but even still I told the police I didn't wanna tesitfy or even press charges if that were possible

But obvi it's a female victim involved so niggas gonna pretend not to understand life shit and expect her to behave in the exact way they feel or she wrong

Funny it went from not believin' her to she did sutten to I don't care to she shudda pressed charges

Sad stuff to see man
You get stabbed in the foot?

Man, we gotta stop protecting those who don't care about our safety.

You not sending them after someone innocent.......Wtf bruv

if Meg was y’all only daughter how would y’all have wanted her to handle it?

I would want her to be up front with the police about what happened cuz knowing my family it wouldn't end well for him. I could very much understand if she reacted differently especially in the immediate aftermath. that last part of simply understanding seems to be being missed by some of yall.

you niggas always trying to distance yourself from the narrative instead of just listening.

“not all Black men” is the fucking diet version of “all lives matter”

nobody said all Black men, we know not all Black men, but Black women shouldnt have to toss their anger aside to coddle you

no do we have to be nuanced when speaking about our livable experiences

so stfu @AP21 because youre consistently dense on issues pertaining to women

But she was gonna take it to the grave or whatever til she realized his team was putting out misinformation

We dont know that. Nigga is already facing gun charges. Maybe she would've spoken up when it came time for him to face those charges and wanted to keep shit off the internet until then. Maybe his team planting false stories and discussions on podcasts about her being the aggressor, niggas making Megs a man jokes, etc just pushed her buttons one too many times.

It's very easy to come up with a bunch of these scenarios for either party that gives grace to explain their actions post this event. Why niggas keep wanting to give that to the nigga we know shot her is weird as fuck.

Nah I wanted my stuff back that's why I followed them. No money but I had the wallet for yeeeeeeeears.

A buncha reasons man tbh I'm thinkin' now whether it was a mistake or not cah while I understand that people stick man up on the street cah they lack opportunities, it's a foul thing to do man. Mad foul it's like yo I was walkin' home from work man shit.
See this for me...
I understand people not having money and feel they need to rob.....Just don't hurt anyone is all I say....Thats just a day I got caught slipping.

Depending on how things went depends on if I go to the police.

Back