Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

seeing how easily divided some folks on social media are offa this is fuckin wild.

Went from black men dont protect black women...
splintered off to an argument about whether or not Meg is snitching or not and if she should have told the police what Tory did
then took a fork in the road about voters and non voters
then you got Tariq ass talking bout it's only folks with immigrant backgrounds that are attacking black men about not protecting black women

:imsayin:

fuckin ridiculousness all around. Painting with such broad strokes on anything helps nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a reason why you won't answer my question.

Now the same people complaining about the condition cosign you but avoid responding to me directly.

So let me say this on behalf of Black men who actually give a damn: Those of you who find comfort in complaining about your plight but actively hide, run, and deflect from the solution are thereby complicit in your own demise. You aren't an angel because you don't call the police on a man shooting you or knocking your teeth out.

When we establish our own nation as Marcus Garvey, Noble Drew Ali, and Elijah Muhammad advocated for, we will make woman beaters WISH they were in a white man's jail cell. We're not going to waste time pretending to rehabilitate you while systemically oppressing you. No, we will beat your ass and if the grievance is great enough, we will kill you. And the woman who thinks she's going to protect you will have no choice but to choose a man who will treat her like a queen and not a bitch because those other men will be nowhere to be found.
0 to 100.....

Great post.

You find it amusing that the victim is gonna be criminalized because she doesn't trust police. Cool
shutcho dumb ass up....................the victim in question is most popular female rapper in the world. She could've easily handled this situation a 100x better but lied to the police then told the truth to internet trolls of all people. Die on another hill b because this ain't it......also fuck Tory Lanez that bitch nigga shooting at feet like Sugar from Harlem Nights

shutcho dumb ass up....................the victim in question is most popular female rapper in the world. She could've easily handled this situation a 100x better but lied to the police then told the truth to internet trolls of all people. Die on another hill b because this ain't it......also fuck Tory Lanez that bitch nigga shooting at feet like Sugar from Harlem Nights
She doesn't trust the police.

You know exactly why.

She's not obligated to cooperate with people she doesn't trust

And if they put charges on her it proves why she doesn't trust them

Cops had guns drawn on Megan Thee Victim after getting shot but she's supposed to trust and depend on them huh?

:imsayin:

Nigga please. That had nothing to do with nothing. They responded to reports of gunfire. Of course they approached with guns drawn. Some of you on both sides gotta stop pushing your personal views on her situation to get your shit off. It's corny.

Nigga please. That had nothing to do with nothing. They responded to reports of gunfire. Of course they approached with guns drawn. Some of you on both sides gotta stop pushing your personal views on her situation to get your shit off. It's corny.
I stated a fact

Doesn't matter what they were responding to

That happened to her

Her reason for not dealing with them was "they be killing us". I don't understand why you niggas can't respect that

I stated a fact

Doesn't matter what they were responding to

That happened to her

Her reason for not dealing with them was "they be killing us". I don't understand why you niggas can't respect that

That was fair in the moment. Has nothing to do with after the fact when guns weren't drawn and they weren't in any kind of high pressure situation.

She could have said something at the hospital. Could have said something anytime in the weeks since.

No one is asking her to protect tory.

I got robbed a few years ago at knife point and I didn't go to the police. They got involved anyway coz I followed them and wound up in hospital but even still I told the police I didn't wanna tesitfy or even press charges if that were possible

But obvi it's a female victim involved so niggas gonna pretend not to understand life shit and expect her to behave in the exact way they feel or she wrong

Funny it went from not believin' her to she did sutten to I don't care to she shudda pressed charges

Sad stuff to see man

I got robbed a few years ago at knife point and I didn't go to the police. They got involved anyway coz I followed them and wound up in hospital but even still I told the police I didn't wanna tesitfy or even press charges if that were possible

But obvi it's a female victim involved so niggas gonna pretend not to understand life shit and expect her to behave in the exact way they feel or she wrong

Funny it went from not believin' her to she did sutten to I don't care to she shudda pressed charges

Sad stuff to see man
I agree but just curious why you didn't press charges? You didn't want your shit back? Retaliation worries?

Back