Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

can we stop painting all black men with this broad ass brush?

THAT nigga Tory and HIS team of people are on that fuck shit
forget it bro................this viruses in our community are a joke. Sick of this corny ass woke nigga talking points " I didn't want to call the police because I'm scared they'll kill my offender yet the offender tried to kill you. Yall silly ass niggas are a blight on the community. Screaming fuck the police but fucking yourself in the same sentence

There's a reason why you won't answer my question.

Now the same people complaining about the condition cosign you but avoid responding to me directly.

So let me say this on behalf of Black men who actually give a damn: Those of you who find comfort in complaining about your plight but actively hide, run, and deflect from the solution are thereby complicit in your own demise. You aren't an angel because you don't call the police on a man shooting you or knocking your teeth out.

When we establish our own nation as Marcus Garvey, Noble Drew Ali, and Elijah Muhammad advocated for, we will make woman beaters WISH they were in a white man's jail cell. We're not going to waste time pretending to rehabilitate you while systemically oppressing you. No, we will beat your ass and if the grievance is great enough, we will kill you. And the woman who thinks she's going to protect you will have no choice but to choose a man who will treat her like a queen and not a bitch because those other men will be nowhere to be found.

I did answer your question. It's a code of society many people live in. You're not saying something special or unknown by saying it doesn't make sense. Nearly every person here has admitted as such, we just understand the "why" part of what makes it that way. Without understanding that any solution you attempt to propose won't work because it doesn't address the root of the problem. Nobody has called any woman who is being abused by doesn't report their abuser an angel. In fact many of you niggas consistently say they are to blame for continued abuse they suffer because they don't turn him in. There's a thread on here that was done faily recently where multiple niggas expressed how they wouldn't intervene in a situation where a woman was being abused for multiple reasons, yet you think somehow you're about to get them same dudes on your side to be on some vigilante justice shit? You're living in a fantasy world.

I did answer your question. It's a code of society many people live in. You're not saying something special or unknown by saying it doesn't make sense. Nearly every person here has admitted as such, we just understand the "why" part of what makes it that way. Without understanding that any solution you attempt to propose won't work because it doesn't address the root of the problem. Nobody has called any woman who is being abused by doesn't report their abuser an angel. In fact many of you niggas consistently say they are to blame for continued abuse they suffer because they don't turn him in. There's a thread on here that was done faily recently where multiple niggas expressed how they wouldn't intervene in a situation where a woman was being abused for multiple reasons, yet you think somehow you're about to get them same dudes on your side to be on some vigilante justice shit? You're living in a fantasy world.
Who said anything about about vigilantes?

Maybe I'm not explaining this correctly. Take a few minutes to watch this

Who said anything about about vigilantes?

Maybe I'm not explaining this correctly. Take a few minutes to watch this

That shit sounds good...in reality based on niggas own words they don't actually execute it..especially coming from a group where women have reported being abused as well. Members have been known to engage in selling drugs in the community as well...members have been known to commit murders in the community as well...and being said by a man many have openly suspected as being involved in the murder of Malcom X

im really worried if all these ...idk what to call it, but these certain voices that make some "point" and a few people latch onto it initially then somehow it gets picked up by too many people

i think we can all agree there are some aint shit ass dudes out here. But i find it unsettling that this seems to be echoed over and over like every black man you run into aint shit. I feel sorry for a female who really thinks that all black women arent protected by black men and that all black women protect black men.

I'm not gonna call every female i deal with a bitch based on the experiences with a handful in my lifetime.

not trying to be funny

but what does this even mean?

Came to say this shit right here.

If you can't UNDERSTAND why Meg been silent and the her rational behind her thinking then shit....being black ain't for you

Sucks that the narrative is always shifted back to BW vs BM but that's a topic for a different day
It's shouldn't bw vs bm.
It's bm should make bm better and hold them accountable and bw make bw better and hold them accountable.

Too much crossing lines for likes and points.
Shits becoming disgusting.

im really worried if all these ...idk what to call it, but these certain voices that make some "point" and a few people latch onto it initially then somehow it gets picked up by too many people

i think we can all agree there are some aint shit ass dudes out here. But i find it unsettling that this seems to be echoed over and over like every black man you run into aint shit. I feel sorry for a female who really thinks that all black women arent protected by black men and that all black women protect black men.

I'm not gonna call every female i deal with a bitch based on the experiences with a handful in my lifetime.

1 important thing to remember is that for all the shit people talk on twitter, in their actual lives rarely are they actually that extreme. But I do think that one good thing about social media is it has exposed alot of other men to alot of the bullshit that women do deal with on a day to day basis. The shit some niggas say under the guise of "I was just talking shit" or trying to be funny to women is wild as fuck

All y'all on each side is right.

But meg as a star with a following has a responsibility to show women how to handle this.

Don't care what y'all say......Hurt us you not with us.
Every woman doesn't have a man in her family to go to in case of trouble. So she should just be OK with her abuser not facing judgement?

So what if your daughter was slapped up by a dude known for beating women?

Fuck all that......Somebody needs to step up and it's crazy we leaving this on a woman to handle but still be seen as a down ass chick or a rider.

This thread is crazy....

1 important thing to remember is that for all the shit people talk on twitter, in their actual lives rarely are they actually that extreme. But I do think that one good thing about social media is it has exposed alot of other men to alot of the bullshit that women do deal with on a day to day basis. The shit some niggas say under the guise of "I was just talking shit" or trying to be funny to women is wild as fuck
I think dudes know exactly what happens but choose to not see it or deal with it or even know how to deal with it.

Back