Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Damn it answer my question.

Whose code is it to protect your attacker? Who gave you these slave making religions and corpse making codes?

Society operates on many social codes people abide by whether you realize it or not. Sometimes people explicitly tell you these things other times life experiences and/or observation inform them. I can tell you for a fact not only have I heard women who were being abused say they didnt call the police for fear of escalation and not sending another Black man to jail but I've heard niggas flat out say they know they're able to do certain shit because people wont tell because we dont trust the police to do right by the victim or the accused.

As you get older you realize some of that shit doesnt make sense at all but trying to play naive to the fact that these ideas exist or why just makes you look stupid.

She said he was trying to harm her but again, if she didn’t feel he was trying to kill her who am I to question that

Civilian or officer. Anytime shots are fired. It’s can be deadly no matter where you’re shooting at.

But.

If she know it was an accidental discharge then yes, he’s not trying to kill her.

We all understand the last part.

But she’s more upset now about the blogs than the action.

I’m willing to bet the entire situation was an accident.

You're once again extending grace to the nigga who shot her as opposed to giving grace to the person who was shot. How you accidentally shoot somebody as they're walking away from you? Sounds like the same shit white folks say when giving grace to police shooting somebody while they're walking away

Civilian or officer. Anytime shots are fired. It’s can be deadly no matter where you’re shooting at.

But.

If she know it was an accidental discharge then yes, he’s not trying to kill her.

Agree w the first part but

Do people who aim below the waist get charged with attempted murder every single time?

the last 10 pages or so are hilarious for all the wrong reasons

also, @deadeye, nigga you bugging talking about Meg not attractive. She looks better w/o the makeup

just say she not big enough for you and k.i.m b

I know plenty of black people who live by the code of never call police on another black person, no matter what. I’m sure that group grew larger after George Floyd.

Y’all can argue back and forth all day about whether that’s stupid and whether she handled it right but her stance on it makes complete sense imo.

facts.

You're once again extending grace to the nigga who shot her as opposed to giving grace to the person who was shot. How you accidentally shoot somebody as they're walking away from you? Sounds like the same shit white folks say when giving grace to police shooting somebody while they're walking away

Fuck outta here.

I’m giving grace to him butt your dumbass saying he need to be protected from law enforcement

Make that make sense

Back