Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Hilarious. Just reading this out loud makes you realize how stupid this code of the streets shit is.
Not only the code of the streets but them same streets that hurt people , people don't want hurt?

This is a crazy situation because dudes would feel the same way and do the same.

We gotta understand we don't want innocent people hurt. Fuck guilty people. I don't get where this shit get hazy.

I understand not telling the police what happened in the moment but she...............forgive me ..................................shot herself in the foot...........by doing that cuz then it kinda invalidates it if she were to cooperate later.

That's the rub of being a black woman in this typa situation. Cuz you don't want it going from bad to worse on the spot, but then you risk not being believed later cuz you didn't say what happened in the first place. Either by the cops or by the public. Or both.

Y’all can argue back and forth all day about whether that’s stupid and whether she handled it right but her stance on it makes complete sense imo.
Came to say this shit right here.

If you can't UNDERSTAND why Meg been silent and the her rational behind her thinking then shit....being black ain't for you

Sucks that the narrative is always shifted back to BW vs BM but that's a topic for a different day

Like yes we get it rational not street adults would call police but it’s literally thousands of cases of a victim not calling the police for those reasons. And niggas will kill a chick over shit like this luckily meg is famous

We heard her side on day 1 and it hasn’t changed

If you still on the tell the police shit ima have to just let you have that
Thought she told the feds she stepped on glass and basically hasn’t said anything about it until now....and the only reason she saying anything is because of the misinformation being put out there

she could have done this live a month ago

Back