Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Are you reading what the hell you posting before you hit post reply. I swear some of you dudes I just don't know about
I know exactly what I'm saying. You're playing dumb. The police, especially the LA mf PD aren't our friends. They've made themselves the enemy and we should act accordingly and stop pretending

A neighbor called the police for a wellness check on a Atatiana Jefferson cuz her front door was open...they came and blew her fucking head off.

What makes a black man in 2020 think the police are the answer to the problem? Dense.

This is assuming that people believe women when they make these allegations which we know alot arent. this is also assuming that once being made aware of one of their peers doing something fucked up they will disassociate from him which we also see not to be true on a daily basis. I mean shit Afrikka Bambata had KRS 1 defending him in public through multiple child sex abuse allegations. It ain't as easy as you're making it out to be.

Your post is describing the world as it should be and not as it actually is. In reality these niggas admit to abuse all the time and get no flack. Hell Kevin Gates has a song where he says at the very beginning "Niggas telling me you cant beat your woman. that's your woman. Of course you can"... it really ain't as easy as "call people get him blackballed"

It's never easy being the first to speak up. If she was worried the industry wouldn't back her, then she should have told the police, she should be suing him right now, anything to prove or get the evidence moving to prove he did that shit. All of the people reposting her video believe her it's more than the people who were watching in support the first time she admitted she got shot. She's not in a spot where she's affected by the "they don't always believe black women line".

I dont remember a Bambata accusation coming before 2016 so presumably from when he first molested that dude until now there have been others; abusers never stop at one. One could wonder how the reaction may have been different if there were 16+ or more noted complaints and accusations.

Catholic church got away with sweeping abuse under the rug for years......until a newspaper started compiling the evidence/complaints. Now anytime it makes newspaper people are out in support taking a stand. Same with boys boyscouts.

The world as it is makes changes when there's too many voices to ignore. Somebody has to say something.

I know exactly what I'm saying. You're playing dumb. The police, especially the LA mf PD aren't our friends. They've made themselves the enemy and we should act accordingly and stop pretending

A neighbor called the police for a wellness check on a Atatiana Jefferson cuz her front door was open...they came and blew her fucking head off.

What makes a black man in 2020 think the police are the answer to the problem? Dense.
Atatiana Jefferson didn't do nothing to have the cops called but Torey shot a mf'er and should had the cops called on him. It's not even the same situation

Take it away Whoopi

Damn.........those broads are insufferable.

They couldn't even bring themselves to admit that women need to keep their hands to themselves the same way as men should.

Why was that so hard for them to do?

And they're probably all for "gender equality" too.

Except when it doesn't benefit them.

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

I know plenty of black people who live by the code of never call police on another black person, no matter what. I’m sure that group grew larger after George Floyd.

Y’all can argue back and forth all day about whether that’s stupid and whether she handled it right but her stance on it makes complete sense imo.

I know plenty of black people who live by the code of never call police on another black person, no matter what. I’m sure that group grew larger after George Floyd.

Y’all can argue back and forth all day about whether that’s stupid and whether she handled it right but her stance on it makes complete sense imo.
Right

Could you elaborate?..

Imagine your daughter coming to you, saying she got shot by her boyfriend, but she doesn't want to cooperate with the police, because she doesn't want him injured because it's her duty to protect the black man (that just shot her).

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Back