Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Not placing blame, HE shot HER. She chose not to say anything. Only the squeaky wheel gets the grease. She had no reason to say anything, she had no reason to stay silent, she had every reason to put in a police report what happened. She could file a report right now if she wanted.

You can't be mad that people are laughing and not treating a situation with the respect and seriousness it deserves, when you refuse to address it for what it is.

I'm not making these comments to disregard her or how she feels, I'm looking at the fact that there are other women facing similar things and they need not follow her example. She isn't at FAULT for ANYTHING but her conduct is not above criticism.

If you're not gonna be honest about the reasons why Meg said she did what she did then you're being intellectually dishonest and ignoring a very valid point she made.

If you think because of Meg that women will now suddenly think it's ok to not immediately put the name of your abuser or person who assaulted you out there then it's gotta be asked just where have you been for the past few hundred years because it's been like that. Women see day after day men who legit have admitted to abusing women not held to any sort of consequences by the law and even embraced by the public. They also see that same justice system routinely fuck men who share the same skin color as their abusers over and are taught not to trust it...so given that we live in a world where women have to be learn to not only be cautious of men who can harm you but also be weary of calling the very people whose job it is to protect you just how exactly should one feel comfortable going about this in a way that would seem to guarantee some form.of justice?

No we aren’t. We are explaining the why that’s it. But again you refuse to understand and saying we are co signing her actions. Outside of IC nobody is doing that. We literally telling you why based on what she said. But you can’t address that part because idk

You didn’t answer my question.

Cleanse yourself

Lmao.

You tone def to the world on this bruh. You think people is really putting hits out on other people like that?
Yea. All the time. That's how money works

But the actual point is more that that is an alternative to working with law enforcement, who we know don't give a fuck about us

Some of yall are conditioned to automatically think the police are the answer

Yea. All the time. That's how money works

But the actual point is more that that is an alternative to working with law enforcement, who we know don't give a fuck about us

Some of yall are conditioned to automatically think the police are the answer

I never said they was the answer.

And naw. People with money ain’t just putting hits on people with more money.

I still haven’t seen where it said she sustained a gun shot wound.

Somebody would be in jail if that happened. Especially in Cali

Black men in here advocating tattling to the damn police

Read the room smh

Who do they tell then?
If you're not gonna be honest about the reasons why Meg said she did what she did then you're being intellectually dishonest and ignoring a very valid point she made.

If you think because of Meg that women will now suddenly think it's ok to not immediately put the name of your abuser or person who assaulted you out there then it's gotta be asked just where have you been for the past few hundred years because it's been like that. Women see day after day men who legit have admitted to abusing women not held to any sort of consequences by the law and even embraced by the public. They also see that same justice system routinely fuck men who share the same skin color as their abusers over and are taught not to trust it...so given that we live in a world where women have to be learn to not only be cautious of men who can harm you but also be weary of calling the very people whose job it is to protect you just how exactly should one feel comfortable going about this in a way that would seem to guarantee some form.of justice?

That's exactly my point though, how many years where Bobby Brown abusing Whitney, Tina and Ike, James Brown and a few of his girlfriends. Her saying something isn't a magical turning point where all girls decide to change their tune. But its another straw on the camel's back, and a prominent one at that.

Shit doesn't ever change in America over night but, if nobody says anything it will never even get the wheels moving in the right direction. Look at Ray Rice, slumped his wife and dragged her out of an elevator, he would have walked that shit off without that tape leaking. If she said something he would have been on trial.

You can't be a victim if you won't even Acknowledge you were wronged because of what might happen to your abuser.

If it's that much concern? Why not stay silent to the police and then call every label radio and artist within his reach and admit to them? He could be blackballed and not arrested or dead. But if you're protecting him then you wouldn't make that call would you?

Who do they tell then?

That's exactly my point though, how many years where Bobby Brown abusing Whitney, Tina and Ike, James Brown and a few of his girlfriends. Her saying something isn't a magical turning point where all girls decide to change their tune. But its another straw on the camel's back, and a prominent one at that.

Shit doesn't ever change in America over night but, if nobody says anything it will never even get the wheels moving in the right direction. Look at Ray Rice, slumped his wife and dragged her out of an elevator, he would have walked that shit off without that tape leaking. If she said something he would have been on trial.

You can't be a victim if you won't even Acknowledge you were wronged because of what might happen to your abuser.

If it's that much concern? Why not stay silent to the police and then call every label radio and artist within his reach and admit to them? He could be blackballed and not arrested or dead. But if you're protecting him then you wouldn't make that call would you?

This is assuming that people believe women when they make these allegations which we know alot arent. this is also assuming that once being made aware of one of their peers doing something fucked up they will disassociate from him which we also see not to be true on a daily basis. I mean shit Afrikka Bambata had KRS 1 defending him in public through multiple child sex abuse allegations. It ain't as easy as you're making it out to be.

Your post is describing the world as it should be and not as it actually is. In reality these niggas admit to abuse all the time and get no flack. Hell Kevin Gates has a song where he says at the very beginning "Niggas telling me you cant beat your woman. that's your woman. Of course you can"... it really ain't as easy as "call people get him blackballed"

Back