Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Every day niggas prove more and more that alot of yall never actually talk to women or actually listen when they're telling you how they experience the world.

So letting the abuser abuse folks is okay

Yes or no?

Rape victims should just keep quiet too then right? I mean if a black man rape them right?

RIGHT?

Niggas don’t read or google shit. Niggas never seen any movie or heard of any situation where the victim does not want the person who harmed them hurt? And then won’t look at the why or how?

Everybody knows that.

But does that make it okay? Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Rape victims should just keep quiet too then right? I mean if a black man rape them right?

RIGHT?

You are literally making up shit at this point. I never said nor hinted at any of that. I do wish and hope more people outed their abusers but I can also understand why it would take a person time to do so and I have empathy for that. I dont give a fuck what the race of the abuser is. I'm not the "dont condemn black people in public" type and I've made that explicitly clear in the past.

Yes or no?

RIGHT?

No fool like God Damn. Look at the situation if she call cops they blow his head off then y’all same niggas be talking about she did too much don’t call the cops over everything. You niggas weird man

So when the next women he shots and God forbid kill. What you gon be saying?

And these folks talking defund them is using police at their shows paying them.

Oh yea. Saying defund the police and doing something to defund them are two different things.
The next woman isn't a millionaire celebrity

And police are not here for OUR benefit and will not serve and protect us

She should have him blackballed, sue him and have him jumped. She doesn't need cops. You're conditioned to think otherwise

You're making a very bad assumption that's basically placing blame on her for how she reacted to being shot

Not placing blame, HE shot HER. She chose not to say anything. Only the squeaky wheel gets the grease. She had no reason to say anything, she had no reason to stay silent, she had every reason to put in a police report what happened. She could file a report right now if she wanted.

You can't be mad that people are laughing and not treating a situation with the respect and seriousness it deserves, when you refuse to address it for what it is.

I'm not making these comments to disregard her or how she feels, I'm looking at the fact that there are other women facing similar things and they need not follow her example. She isn't at FAULT for ANYTHING but her conduct is not above criticism.

No fool like God Damn. Look at the situation if she call cops they blow his head off then y’all same niggas be talking about she did too much don’t call the cops over everything. You niggas weird man

You feel this way about a women getting sexually abused. She should just accept it?

Comin from a nigga who said you can’t sexually assault your spouse just slow af

You’re a fag.

you sitting up in here saying black women should keep quiet if a black man is abusing her.

every single one y’all is saying that.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You feel this way about a women getting sexually abused. She should just accept it?

I’m just end this now because it’s gonna 10 pages of dumb shit coming from you and I feel sorry for whatever situation molded your thought process.

Meg is not a regular civilian anymore. She's a rich celebrity. She doesn't need the police like a common person. She has different ways to get revenge on that nigga

Lmao.

You tone def to the world on this bruh. You think people is really putting hits out on other people like that?

I’m just end this now because it’s gonna 10 pages of dumb shit coming from you and I feel sorry for whatever situation molded your thought process.

Your thought process is black women should keep quiet if it’s a black man abusing her

Yes or no and I’ll drop it.

You’re a fag.

you sitting up in here saying black women should keep quiet if a black man is abusing her.

every single one y’all is saying that.

No we aren’t. We are explaining the why that’s it. But again you refuse to understand and saying we are co signing her actions. Outside of IC nobody is doing that. We literally telling you why based on what she said. But you can’t address that part because idk

Back