Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Whoever had the gunshot residue on them is the person who shot the gun

I don’t understand why that’s not open and shut case type shit right there

I said this a few years ago when it happened and my stance hasn’t changed on it
I don't think they ever tested the friend, I know they didn't test to see if her DNA was on the gun

I could be wrong, but I remember them saying Tori didn’t have any gunshot residue on him
Nah him and kelsey had it on them

It was inconclusive as far as DNA.

His dna wasn't necessarily not on it,but the test gave an unreadable result

I find it odd that kelsey would be ready to shoot Meg over Tory but like a yr later is pregnant by a dude Tory has affiliations with.

whole thing is just messy,but Tory sounded like he did something on that phone call to kelsey.

Kelsey said Tory shot Meg when it first happened on the phone to somebody else.

And if Meg knows kelsey shot her,why blame Tory especially when the story is that she backstabbed Kelsey with Tory.

I kinda could see the opposite if Meg got snaked by Kelsey and Tory and she wanted revenge ,but that's not the story.

I'm not ready to believe key witnesses that had nothing to say during the trail, but all of a sudden want speak out, long after the trial and sentencing. Feels like someone passed them an envelope to make someone look better.
Even if they are telling the truth, i dont care anymore. Should of spoke up sooner.

Whoever had the gunshot residue on them is the person who shot the gun

I don’t understand why that’s not open and shut case type shit right there

I said this a few years ago when it happened and my stance hasn’t changed on it
I mean why is it not O&S? It is what it is

Imagine standing on not snitching all the way to the penn, then snitching
Prison isn’t as exciting as they make it out to be? Lmao
But ain’t he independent? Bills gotta get paid

He in there on real nigga time thinking he gonna get props for holding it down while Gunna and Six9 walking around unscathed swimming in money
Well Six 9 is broke but the point remains

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Shut up Joe
I'll say this tho...the pro Tory gang, which is the majority of males, speaks to the fact people appreciate truly good music over thot content. Cuz that's all this is, it's like 50% gender war but the other 50% is people value Tory Lanez product over Megs product, which does show hope for the future.

Back