Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

He said he meg and kelsey were fighting and he saw kelsey pull out the gun.

I don't give 2 fucks about tory lanez but cmon ... going off what he said it's pretty clear what happened.
They fought over a firearm. He doesn't know who pulled the trigger. He only last saw her holding the gun and them grabbing over it. Could have been Tory or Kelsey pulling the trigger

Remember that Tory didn't want to say it was Kelsey either

I don't give 2 fucks about tory lanez but cmon ... going off what he said it's pretty clear what happened.

If he didn't see who shot her then he can't actually make the claim you want him to. Especially if Tory himself said on a public platform she didn't shoot the gun. So using your logic of the gun is seen in 2 peoples hand and one of those 2 people say the other didn't shoot the gun then who does that leave? Tory...

No it not lol. Clear as day would have been Tory never coming in-between the women that were 'fighting'

Instead you have 3 ppl tussling when the gun was fired and 2 ppl are pointing at the third person....who just looking stupid and playing "it's clear as day" games

Justice was served. Let him stand in his honor and let this thread die

No it not lol. Clear as day would have been Tory never coming in-between the women that were 'fighting'

Instead you have 3 ppl tussling when the gun was fired and 2 ppl are pointing at the third person....who just looking stupid and playing "it's clear as day"

Justice was served. Let him stand in his honor and let this thread die
Here he go 😂😂😂

Reactions: GNS
Back