Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Seems like all parties involved had an unrealistic expectation of what doing the 'right thing' was

Hopefully this ends that Chixtape series once and for all

This is what happens when you make enemies out of your allies and allies out of enemies.

Who on gods green earth taught you to protect your attacker? Whose code is that?

Then men you call corny, lame, boring, sexist, controlling, militant, toxic keep telling you what to do but you run in the opposite direction. What is it about you that causes you to do such a thing? You want our protect but not on our terms. This is sickness.

Plot twist.......Meg will be locked up for giving false statement, lying to the police, and deterring an investigation. All minor charges that can garner you 2-3yrs

Keep it real tho
She s tied to the Illuminati Nation, I mean Roc Nation the home of snitches lol they know how to keep a nigga free lmao

In the moment of arrest...I can absolutely see why she didnt say he was the shooter. It was already a tense situation and if she get out the car screaming he shot me shit could have escalated real quick. So the logic of not initially cooperating is sound.

however, once she was safe and out of harms way she really had no reason to protect him. Thats the only part that is funny in the light to me.

but as others have said...if you dont understand the logic of her not cooperating initially then you are purposely choosing to do so

This is what happens when you make enemies out of your allies and allies out of enemies.

Who on gods green earth taught you to protect your attacker? Whose code is that?

Then men you call corny, lame, boring, sexist, controlling, militant, toxic keep telling you what to do but you run in the opposite direction. What is it about you that causes you to do such a thing? You want our protect but not on our terms. This is sickness.

As many people talk about "stay on code" "dont put our business out in front of white folks" and other shit like that it's not hard to understand why she felt she had to protect him in some way. Niggas do it to. How you think neighborhoods got niggas with known shooters just roaming around free like it's nothing...

As many people talk about "stay on code" "dont put our business out in front of white folks" and other shit like that it's not hard to understand why she felt she had to protect him in some way. Niggas do it to. How you think neighborhoods got niggas with known shooters just roaming around free like it's nothing...
Damn it answer my question.

Whose code is it to protect your attacker? Who gave you these slave making religions and corpse making codes?

In the moment of arrest...I can absolutely see why she didnt say he was the shooter. It was already a tense situation and if she get out the car screaming he shot me shit could have escalated real quick. So the logic of not initially cooperating is sound.

however, once she was safe and out of harms way she really had no reason to protect him. Thats the only part that is funny in the light to me.

but as others have said...if you dont understand the logic of her not cooperating initially then you are purposely choosing to do so

We all understand the last part.

But she’s more upset now about the blogs than the action.

I’m willing to bet the entire situation was an accident.

Lol at understanding the logic of not cooperating it ain’t like they got in a shootout ....fam tried to kill her as she was trying to walk away from the situation ....this ain’t no street action, She a civilian, a pop star at that

Lol at understanding the logic of not cooperating it ain’t like they got in a shootout ....fam tried to kill her as she was trying to walk away from the situation ....this ain’t no street action, She a civilian, a pop star at that

How you know that? Who shoots at feet when trying to kill? To me it sound like he an alcoholic powder head who thought he could make her dance around the bullets as she walking away on some machismo shit.

How you know that? Who shoots at feet when trying to kill? To me it sound like he an alcoholic powder head who thought he could make her dance around the bullets as she walking away on some machismo shit.
Fam what ? U think this nigga Deadshot or something? U pull out a hammer and shoot it in my direction u trying to kill me....ain’t no other way around that

Back