Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

So how do we know that tory didn't shoot her accidentally? Ijs. She really still ain't came out and said what happened. And real quick question..... when is it appropriate to shoot a woman

So how do we know that tory didn't shoot her accidentally? Ijs. She really still ain't came out and said what happened. And real quick question..... when is it appropriate to shoot a woman

Nigga if she is walking away from the car then why is he even pulling a gun out? For what? At what point is she a threat? Some of ya'll sounding too much like white folks defending the police

Nigga if she is walking away from the car then why is he even pulling a gun out? For what? At what point is she a threat? Some of ya'll sounding too much like white folks defending the police
Not when she has her back to him walking away
Maybe she said that he has a little dick and can't screw. That would piss a brotha off right there. Not me though because I'm a fba he's Canadian

Am I missing something? When was it confirmed they were even dating?

She was all in his apartment when he was doing all those quarantine radio joints on ig live.

And for all the shit she has said she never denied they were dating. If they weren't she would have said something by now. Since shes spoken on just about everything else.

She was all in his apartment when he was doing all those quarantine radio joints on ig live.

And for all the shit she has said she never denied they were dating. If they weren't she would have said something by now. Since shes spoken on just about everything else.
Oh I didn't know that. The innanets was saying he was dealing with her homegirl so idk

If you assume she fuckin every nigga she been seen with thats on you :js4:

It can look one way to you and another to me. I'm just trying to figure out what we doing here.

You going out your way try and project her actions didn't indicate she with tory while simultaneously projecting she out there.

Back