Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Tried to get some clarity on this situation and still none of it makes sense.

Encountered a few situations like this in my life, even had an incident involving my sister.
Too many times I've seen couples be irrational and emotional about it.

And I don't believe she was trying to protect anyone, which Meg herself is quoted as saying.
Even if that was the case, letting the internet get to you to admit to lying to police shows she needs to get off social media.
Also shows how backwards she is to protect someone that was actually trying to kill her.
And if the victim ain't trying to correct it, no point in putting on the cape.

So far this whole fiasco is an example of why people should mind their business.
Especially with claims of domestic abuse/disputes.

Tried to get some clarity on this situation and still none of it makes sense.

Encountered a few situations like this in my life, even had an incident involving my sister.
Too many times I've seen couples be irrational and emotional about it.

And I don't believe she was trying to protect anyone, which Meg herself is quoted as saying.
Even if that was the case, letting the internet get to you to admit to lying to police shows she needs to get off social media.
Also shows how backwards she is to protect someone that was actually trying to kill her.
And if the victim ain't trying to correct it, no point in putting on the cape.

So far this whole fiasco is an example of why people should mind their business.
Especially with claims of domestic abuse/disputes.

Facts wen chris breezy n rihanna got into they were back together and everyome was lookin stupid . Everyone jus needs to keep their opinion to themsleves and let everything unfold its own

Back