Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tipping At A Restaurant

My only problem with tipping is unrealistic expectations. Every server thinks they deserve a tip just for taking your order. Bullshit.

Your job is what it is. You don't get brownie points just for shpwing the fuck up. And they have the nerve to bitch about ppl not tipping/tipping less than they expect. The fact that the person you serve even patronized your workplace to begin with is giving you a paycheck. So stfu

I tip (and well) when I get good service not run of the mill shit.

I tip 18% if i never wait on refill and dont ever have to ask "where tf the waiter go?"

Takes a lot for me not to tip but its happened

If I spend 10 bucks on a sandwich with a glass of juice 5 dollars is a damn decent tip

You're a shitty patron sir

Recommendations are subjective and can always be hit or miss depending on the person

But if they're friendly and get you the right shit in a timely manner, they deserve some flutter

Nah, b... They're just shitty workers.

Tips are for exceptional service. You put me on to a new bourbon, gin or brandy and the shit is extra nice and I'mma throw you something extra. If your entree, wine, or whatever recommendations are great then I'mma throw you something. But, you're not entitled to a tip for just doing your job. Like pizza niggas expecting a tip 'cause the shit got to me without damage and it's still hot; that's what the fuck you 'posta do! How you got your hand out for doing the shit that's in your job description??? Now if you got the shit to me extra fast then I'mma be happy and drop some cho on you, but if it's supposed to be there in 30 min or less and it's minute 29... nah b, none for you.

Last edited:
if you tip service people out..bartenders and shit like that, they hook it uuuuup...
I used to do that when I drank. They'd chill on watering down the drinks for u the whole night if u tipped em well and tell em remember me.

Now I don't drink but got recently invited out to some bougie spot with female bartenders with their ass out.

Went up and ordered a bottle of water. Lil ass bottle was $5, I had a 5 on me but some singles so I gave the bish a extra dollar. Her face screwed up like it was an insult. Bitch the lil ass water is 5 bucks u want me to give u $3 or another 5er for it foh

Niggaz that work in this tip industry lucky asking for shit when niggaz ain't gotta give y'all shit.

Go do some other shit.
Besides that bs I still tip ain't giving nobody no crazy shit tho

I used to do that when I drank. They'd chill on watering down the drinks for u the whole night if u tipped em well and tell em remember me.

Now I don't drink but got recently invited out to some bougie spot with female bartenders with their ass out.

Went up and ordered a bottle of water. Lil ass bottle was $5, I had a 5 on me but some singles so I gave the bish a extra dollar. Her face screwed up like it was an insult. Bitch the lil ass water is 5 bucks u want me to give u $3 or another 5er for it foh

Niggaz that work in this tip industry lucky asking for shit when niggaz ain't gotta give y'all shit.

Go do some other shit.
Besides that bs I still tip ain't giving nobody no crazy shit tho

if its a place you frequent and youre known for tipping, depending on the spot its like a whole new world opens up. weve had nights where we throw what we were prob gonna spend to the bartender as a tip and end up with open bar. had times where you get invited to the spots when theyre "closed." they see you out and about somewhere else and intro you to their other friends in the industry and lil networks start opening up.

lol and @ the water thing, get cool with em and they just get you one. or pour you a glass, granted idk if you can drink the water everywhere..

Y'all not tipping barbers?

So everything else in the world has gone up yet somehow, you expect to get the same service at the same cost?

lol and @ the water thing, get cool with em and they just get you one. or pour you a glass, granted idk if you can drink the water everywhere
I understand the thinking. More n likely I'll never be back there. Plus the group i was with had our own booth that came with that dumbass light up bottles shit, i just don't drank that was all

lol and @ the water thing, get cool with em and they just get you one. or pour you a glass, granted idk if you can drink the water everywhere..

Lol yea I’ve never had to pay for a cup of ice water at the bar, so the lil $5 bottles sounded crazy

Back