Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tipping At A Restaurant

I’m a bad tipper. I’ve only had a tab $100+ once in my life and they were mostly drinks and the service was awful. I tipped $10 bucks tho.

I usually never tip more than $5 because that’s the only amount my spirit tells me to give. I got bills too.
Call me what you want, 9 times out of 10, I’ve accepted it.

Who say's $8 is a bad tip? That's $8 dollars I didn't have to give u, that's $8 for doing ur fuckin job. And f I ever even thought my food was tampered with somebody's gettin shot.

giphy.gif

I Bartended and worked in food for years and if your not a good tipper you getting exactly what you paid for!
No heavy pouring on your drinks, no giving a damn if your drink runs out or not, (GET YOUR ASS UP AND TAKE YOUR ASS TO THE BAR...)

No giving a damn to pick up your empty beers or glassware...

Now if you tip well that’s a whole other ballgame...
Drink never runs out, heavy poured drinks, table always clean and heaven forbid you have to get up and order something at the bar... HELLNAW THATS MY TIP... JS... Lol

servers get paid less than minimum wage because it's assumed that they'll get a decent wage from tips. what if that poor aspiring actor ends up starving that night because you didn't wanna tip them for bringing over multiple courses to feed your gf's bottomless appetite?

Yassss and because our paychecks is our pocket change, gas money, nothing big.
Our tips is the real reason most of us work in that industry...

yes I’m essentially paying for the experience

and I love walking in and my bartenders face lighting up.

that makes me feel good.

and it’s a bonus because they look out for you and give you free drinks

Exactly I’m telling you I was manager at a nightclub and I think I’ve told this in here before but anyways there was this dude that came in on the weekends and I tended the busy side but idgaf if he walked in I would tell the customers to hold on one minute and I’d walk my ass out to his table and take his order and bring him his beer..
He normally ordered a Corona and paid with a twenty.
The beer cost $3.50...
Guess who gets to keep the change? Hehe

If I'm at a bar or w/e I always tip at least $20. Even tho I only had 2 Heinekens and some Henny.

As far as food is concerned, it depends. If the bill is only $50-$60, then a $10 tip is fine imo. Anything more than $80 then the Jackson's come into play.

You get more than $5 out of me for a tip........I must've been in a good mood that day or the service was A1.

yes I’m essentially paying for the experience

and I love walking in and my bartenders face lighting up.

that makes me feel good.

and it’s a bonus because they look out for you and give you free drinks

Lmao, ma'am they dont give a fuck bout you! You just a come up and lookin at you as a lick lol. Tip bad one day and see how all that change.

Im wit goldie, fuck all that percentage shit. Catch whatever i feel like shelling out and have a nice day. Though typically i tip well but not because i have to but because i want to.

All over social media i see bitches(waitresses bragging about they got $90 n tips)

Inb4 ow i do 20% all the time

non tippers are assholes....thats them folks income

at the same time, nobody could tell me my $5 aint no tip cuz I can get a pack of woods /w that

I typically start w/ 10 and your performance decides the rest

Back