Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tipping At A Restaurant

Who say's $8 is a bad tip? That's $8 dollars I didn't have to give u, that's $8 for doing ur fuckin job. And f I ever even thought my food was tampered with somebody's gettin shot.

giphy.gif
servers get paid less than minimum wage because it's assumed that they'll get a decent wage from tips. what if that poor aspiring actor ends up starving that night because you didn't wanna tip them for bringing over multiple courses to feed your gf's bottomless appetite?

And that just adds on to the reason that going out to eat is foolish. You're already paying double or triple the price of what the food costs. And now you're mad at the amount of EXTRA money I'm giving you?

giphy.gif

i also like going to the same place....

ain't nothing like a server remembering you from a nice tip last time....

all of a sudden drinks stronger
food come out faster

you table just a bit more attended to....just a bit

servers get paid less than minimum wage because it's assumed that they'll get a decent wage from tips. what if that poor aspiring actor ends up starving that night because you didn't wanna tip them for bringing over multiple courses to feed your gf's bottomless appetite?

tenor.gif

Wtf does that have to do with me? I'm supposed to give out extra money cuz this mf chose a shitty job? Foh.

And that just adds on to the reason that going out to eat is foolish. You're already paying double or triple the price of what the food costs. And now you're mad at the amount of EXTRA money I'm giving you?

giphy.gif

you’re outta pocket el cheapo lmaooo

tenor.gif

Wtf does that have to do with me? I'm supposed to give out extra money cuz this mf chose a shitty job? Foh.
u do give a fuck. if they're nice and give great service or drop some good jokes, your bleeding heart will play up when you think of their crap wagesand you'll give them a decent tip. that tweet don't even apply to you, stop it.

i also like going to the same place....

ain't nothing like a server remembering you from a nice tip last time....

all of a sudden drinks stronger
food come out faster

you table just a bit more attended to....just a bit

yes I’m essentially paying for the experience

and I love walking in and my bartenders face lighting up.

that makes me feel good.

and it’s a bonus because they look out for you and give you free drinks

u do give a fuck. if they're nice and give great service or drop some good jokes, your bleeding heart will play up when you think of their crap wagesand you'll give them a decent tip. that tweet don't even apply to you, stop it.

I'm supposed to pay for stand up comedy now? is she serious? I'm trying to eat, what are u even doing talkin to me tryna be funny?

giphy.gif

yes I’m essentially paying for the experience

and I love walking in and my bartenders face lighting up.

that makes me feel good.

and it’s a bonus because they look out for you and give you free drinks
every time, i love having "a bar"

i guess cuz i grew up watching cheers..... but especially cuz i worked security at tons of bars...there's quite a few places that i know the bartenders and they always take care of me so i always take care of them

I'm still rofl @ "I pay for the experience, I just love it when their face lights up when they see me again"

giphy.gif

anyways Du understands what I’m talking about

the non cheap folks know what I’m saying :host:

On average I'll give a 4 or 5 dollar tip. If the service was good, they were attentive, kept the drinks refilled, then they'll get a lil more.

Most I gave was 10 bucks.

At least tip a dub. Although i do think if they just paid waiters a decent wage wouldnt have to worry about the shit.

Last edited:
Back