Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tipping At A Restaurant

@Goldie sounds like the type to have a stack of singles at the table for a tip and take a dollar off for each infraction

Du better, fam!

I've had to go back and add to a tip before, smh... Not a good look.

Mannn they ain't gettin more than $5 from me, idgaf about their face lightin up when they see me again. U know who's face also lights up? Strippers when they see their favorite trick.

Type of bitch I'd fuck and never call back. She prolly aint even wanna put a dollar in and wanna talk shit. Should've knew she was bad news after seeing she named herself after Lupe :tuh:
You get 15% period.

You get 15% period.

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

I've come to the conclusion that if you haven't worked in the food service industry or know somone that has and talked about the experience, you probably don't know how to tip.

Fuck that, I've come to the conclusion that yall are either ex/current strippers or tricks

giphy.gif

Don't ever bite the hand that feeds you.

If you are nasty to a server and send your food back...just leave.
Have you ever seen that movie waiting??? I saw that in middle school and ever since then I've gone outa my way to be nice to servers. I don't even send food back I just ask for something else and to take what I didn't eat off the bill when I'm outa potential danger cuz I've already eaten lol

Have you ever seen that movie waiting??? I saw that in middle school and ever since then I've gone outa my way to be nice to servers. I don't even send food back I just ask for something else and to take what I didn't eat off the bill when I'm outa potential danger cuz I've already eaten lol
Middle school??

You just turned 21?

Funny azzz movie...and alkso the reason why I follow that rule. Lol.

Back