Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

I watched the first few seconds just to confirm that it was definitely spears and Haddish in the video. The second they showed the child in the video,I turned it off.

I didn't need to see the "jokes" cuz that shit not funny. I just wanted to confirm that he was but them and I'm not too quick in my judgement.

They both did that skit together. They both thought that shit was funny. They both done in my opinion.

Spears already ruined his career like last week.... Haddish.....she gotta be sick right now....I mean she was sick for making the video.... But ain't nobody fucking with her after this.

She was in that shit
I think she gonna make a video explaining it and crying. Bring up her past experiences and fall back. I don't think she gets blackballed. Way worse has been swept under the rug in Hollywood

The video was made in 2018
Girls trip came out in 2017

This shit was already swept under the rug. Haddish was a rising star. Spears fucked up by talking shit about Lizzo, and niggaz dug this up....

This shit gonna sting

What career did his hating ass have before that Lizzo video? That Lizzo shit wasn't gonna hurt or help that.

Only career this nigga has is DJ Vlad interviews and the 5150 shit

That video as it was described was gross as shit. I already knew they did it because Tiffany was out here in these streets with all sorts of borderline rapey motherfuckers.

Women will hang out with, get fucked and suck, tolerate, encourage, support, all types of weirdo rapey shit men do if that man got a little clout.

At least the White boys had enough sense to use a baby doll and make it outlandish as hell.

I watch a lot of European movies, I seen all types of weird, "what the fuck were you thinking" shit.

These motherfuckers took an actual kid and had a Michael Jackson play date.

I think nothing is off limits when it comes to self-expression. Either you like it or you don't., but nothing about this was funny because these motherfuckers went and actually made a video that would be shown at a NAMBLA conference for a roast session.

Who was the audience for this shit? Only a pedophile would laugh at that video.

The video was made in 2018
Girls trip came out in 2017

This shit was already swept under the rug. Haddish was a rising star. Spears fucked up by talking shit about Lizzo, and niggaz dug this up....

This shit gonna sting
I have an issue with this.
Why not dig it up or bring it up cuz it’s not right.
why because he talked about lizzo?
So it’s ok until he offends someone people like?
Shit shoulda never went under the rug.

What career did his hating ass have before that Lizzo video? That Lizzo shit wasn't gonna hurt or help that.

Only career this nigga has is DJ Vlad interviews and the 5150 shit
His career been dead.... So he just saying shit for any kinda attention or relevance. I swear every time I hear his name he shitting on or hating on somebody.....

I feel like his sudden shit talking storm set the stage for this right here outta spite....

He pissed off a lotta people talking about Lizzo.... So niggaz looking for something to hit him hard.... And this it.

It just pulled the rug from some shit Haddish paid 15k to disappear.

But I can't feel sorry for her

1. She shot the shit
2. The kids fucking knew her
3. She paid a dumb low amount considering the extent of the shit they accused her of....

Fuck Tiffany. But I know she ready to kill that nigga Aries

I have an issue with this.
Why not dig it up or bring it up cuz it’s not right.
why because he talked about lizzo?
So it’s ok until he offends someone people like?
Shit shoulda never went under the rug.
It definitely should have came out before.

I think funny or die should have reported it in 2018.

I think whoever was responsible outside of Tiffany to cover this shit up should also be brought to light

Thing is. This not a good world, dirty shit happens every day. I'm not mad about the timing. This dude had way too many skeletons in his closet to be that loose lipped...

I always wondered why Tiffany was so humble every time someone took a shot at her. It's cuz she knew she wasn't in the position to come at nobody. Aries dumb ass ain't resource recognize the same shit so now they both fucked.

I'm not mad at that at all

Only thing I'm mad at is Tiffany Haddish had a nice 4 year run that would have never been had this shit really dropped a year after her break out movie

Only thing I'm mad at is Tiffany Haddish had a nice 4 year run that would have never been had this shit really dropped a year after her break out movie
A run too long she had that girls trip moment and got forced on us and wasn’t versatile enough to deserve it. “She ready” and those stereotypical jokes and actions for the white man was trash, passing out fried chicken at the met gala was weak as hell too. The black community doesn’t play with pedophilia so that’s it for her career hopefully

Back