Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

The gooey raccoon is SICK

I don't even understand how someone could even being to conceptualize a "skit" like this, man.

There’s a darkness with comedians and parents put their kids in the spotlight and it’s a lot of creeps in that industry
I remember a few years ago, Dan Harmon, one of the creators of Rick and Morty, had to apologize because people found out he made a skit about a pedophile babysitting a newborn.

I don't even understand how someone could even being to conceptualize a "skit" like this, man.

I remember a few years ago, Dan Harmon, one of the creators of Rick and Morty, had to apologize because people found out he made a skit about a pedophile babysitting a newborn.
I did standup for a year then realized it was a lot of weird mawfuckas I didn’t wanna be around and fell back. The fact haddish said “he’s not meant to be on TV” is disgusting as well, something was always off about both of em

The comedians are being sued by two siblings, going by Jane Doe and John Doe, who claim they've been traumatized for life as a result of allegedly being groomed when they were children. The boy also claims to have been molested by both defendants.

In the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, the older sister says she was just 14 when Haddish gained her trust and convinced her to film a sexually suggestive video, with Haddish teaching her how to mimic fellatio for the skit.

The allegations get even more disturbing ... in the suit, she claims her younger brother was only 7 when Haddish brought him to a home where Spears and Haddish molested him while filming a "Funny or Die" video titled "Through a Pedophiles Eyes."

Back