Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears are being accused in a new lawsuit of grooming a 14-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother, coercing them to film e

UPDATE
4:05 PM PT -- Despite what the lawsuit claims, "Funny or Die" says they had no involvement in creating the video, telling us, "Funny Or Die found this video absolutely disgusting and would never produce such content. We were not involved with the conceptualization, development, funding, or production of this video. It was uploaded to the site as user-generated content and was removed in 2018 immediately after becoming aware of its existence."

Idk she’s turned people off the past 2 years due to how annoying and repetitive she’s been. She might’ve peaked in 2018-19 when people realized she can’t carry a movie and plays herself in almost everything

Her inability to do an interview without expressing how much she loves white penis is getting kinda old too.

…. And very concerning.

And which one of those idiots thought that video was a good idea?
Aries tried posting it on 2 different platforms so I’m looking at him with disgust, especially since he likes to talk shit and judge people heavy. Dude hangs out heavy with white boys I knew he was weird when he made that parody rap video where he was trynna roast southern rap and was massaging a dude in a bikini and kissed another man in the mouth for a “skit “

Aries tried posting it on 2 different platforms so I’m looking at him with disgust, especially since he likes to talk shit and judge people heavy. Dude hangs out heavy with white boys I knew he was weird when he made that parody rap video where he was trynna roast southern rap and was massaging a dude in a bikini and kissed another man in the mouth for a “skit “

she allegedly brought the kids to him tho so she aint no better in my eyes

The siblings’ mother negotiated a settlement in 2019 *Against Spears*, the lawsuit states, but that agreement allegedly does not bind Haddish—who the complaint alleges “insinuated she wanted no part of the Spears settlement agreement via text”

In the settlement document, which The Daily Beast has reviewed, Spears “denies the validity of the Claims” regarding the video’s production and distribution but agrees “to stop the distribution, exhibition and further use of the Video....."

If they are pedophiles then I hope they die immediately.

The moms tried to settle for $15,000. A millionaire grooms and molests your kids and you ask for $15,000? This is on tape and has been uploaded to the internet. Yet, multiple lawyers drop your case leaving you to represent yourself?

If they guilty, I hope they die. The part of the story that’s not making the rounds speaks volumes tho.
I feel you. The only part of the story that seems left field is the Tiffany Haddish affiliation. Everybody knows why Aries is opening at Summer Jam

Back